• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cut him? What's done is done. Move on.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any more incidents with the law will result in hardy being cut. The pictures add nothing new to the case. Move on.The media just trying to stir more crap up. Cowboy haters like Steven A Smith are going to take anything negative about the Cowboys even if it was from 1950 and run with it. I won't be looking at any type of sport centers for the next week.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ actually did a nice job answering the questions

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make no mistake about it, Greg Hardy is a piece of shit. Wanna know who else is a piece of shit? Hope Solo. She insulted her 17 year-old nephew by calling him fat and a pussy. Then she punches him repeatedly. Then she punches her sister repeatedly. Then after being arrested, she insults the cops. She gets to play in the World Cup and wins a gold medal. Gets half of the backlash Hardy gets. If Hope Solo can do that and still get to participate in World Cup, then why shouldn't Hardy play? Hell, why shouldn't Ray Rice get to play? If you ask me, what Solo did was worse. She probably scarred that kid for life. If an attractive athlete like her told me I was fat and a pussy at the age of 17, I would probably be suicidal.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make no mistake about it, Greg Hardy is a piece of shit. Wanna know who else is a piece of shit? Hope Solo. She insulted her 17 year-old nephew by calling him fat and a pussy. Then she punches him repeatedly. Then she punches her sister repeatedly. Then after being arrested, she insults the cops. She gets to play in the World Cup and wins a gold medal. Gets half of the backlash Hardy gets. If Hope Solo can do that and still get to participate in World Cup, then why shouldn't Hardy play? Hell, why shouldn't Ray Rice get to play? If you ask me, what Solo did was worse. She probably scarred that kid for life. If an attractive athlete like her told me I was fat and a pussy at the age of 17, I would probably be suicidal.
Maybe Hardy and Solo should hook up.....

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......oh pleeeeaze,....sacking Brady 5-times $ealed his "deal".....!,.....*Aaron Hernandez sees his future as a Cowboy/when paroled*.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of these pictures add anything to the story other than visible evidence. The written account of what happened matches up with what is shown in the pictures, nearly exactly. It's funny how there's such a huge uproar now. The facts have been known for going on two years. All these people who think Hardy should be cut/suspended/expelled all of a sudden because the pictures have finally surfaced to the public obviously didn't read the accounts of the events, which have been available for quite some time.

I'm not condoning what Hardy did, that shit is despicable, and I was of the opinion Dallas should have never signed him to begin with - I wrote those very words on this message board some time ago. But I'm also not delusional about what the NFL is all about. The odds are exceptionally high that there is a scumbag just like Hardy on your favorite team, no matter who you root for. It makes me laugh that fans of other teams are naive enough to think it's just the Cowboys - or that Dallas is so much more guilty than other franchises of signing and taking in the bad apples. If you root for an NFL team, it's inevitable that you're going to end up supporting a few ass holes. The NFL is a violent league playing a violent game, are we surprised there are violent people playing said game?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
.......oh pleeeeaze,....sacking Brady 5-times $ealed his "deal".....!,.....*Aaron Hernandez sees his future as a Cowboy/when paroled*.

LOL......The model team on team conduct and ethics.....Tainted. Can't go wrong with Shady, Belicheat and Krafty!

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the pics drive the price down to sign him long term. I learned long ago to seperate players on the field & off the field. They are no role models to my kids, I am . ...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I May.

This be quite a conundrum. There is one going on in the NHL right now 2. I don't know if you guys have heard about the Patrick Kane and what he was allegedly charged with.( I say allegedly because the charges were dropped on Thursday I think). There is no talk about trading or Cutting him from Chicago.

Just saying that you guys(as much as I hate your team)have some merit in keeping him

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I May.

This be quite a conundrum. There is one going on in the NHL right now 2. I don't know if you guys have heard about the Patrick Kane and what he was allegedly charged with.( I say allegedly because the charges were dropped on Thursday I think). There is no talk about trading or Cutting him from Chicago.

Just saying that you guys(as much as I hate your team)have some merit in keeping him
Teams will look the other way when there is great talent involved. I'm sure Rice would still be a Raven of he was south of 27/28 years old. The

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take Big Ben for example, two r*pe claims no convictions, and Steeler fans are hood with him.
I'd even say that if the Rice and Peterson stories weren't all over the media Hardy is still a Panther.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just call it recycled public out cry. I did not see the woman from USA today demand that Solo be kicked off the national team. There is a ting of race in the anger based on Hardy and the girl,. In addition, Stephen A Smith has been suspended so many times by ESPN and his hatred for the Cowboys, now he trying to kiss up to ESPN with his fake hardy outcry. He is such a spineless phoney. I don't condone putting your hands on a woman, but the recycled public media outcry is rediculous.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We now can sign hardy for less money. There is a chance the bruises were self inflicted.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is awful and getting worse. They keep showing and talking about these photos. People want him cut right now. I felt bad when I first saw them but these people are selling it harder and harder which makes it worse. I do believe in second chances, but this guy has shown nothing to say he is reformed or better. All I can hear is Jj calling him a leader.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is awful and getting worse. They keep showing and talking about these photos. People want right now. I felt bad when I first saw them but these people are selling it harder and harder which makes it worse. I do believe in second chances, but this guy has shown nothing to say he is reformed or better. All I can hear is Jj calling him a leader.

I wouldn't even consider releasing him until we are mathmatically eliminated. That is only to save money if we have no chance to sign him long term. All the folks on their high horses need to look in the mirror, we all have skeletons in our closest. Who is one man to judge another.....