• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even consider releasing him until we are mathmatically eliminated. That is only to save money if we have no chance to sign him long term. All the folks on their high horses need to look in the mirror, we all have skeletons in our closest. Who is one man to judge another.....

I'm usually not one to judge - Lord knows I have made my share of mistakes - but I feel pretty qualified to call Hardy a P.O.S. on this issue.

That said, Dallas should not cut him. Jerry Jones said it the other day, "we have given Hardy a second chance", and that is no different today than it was in May - despite the pictures coming out. These pictures are really old news. These incidents happened nearly two years ago. It amazes me that soo many people are coming out of the wood works with this manufactured outrage - where were all these bleeding hearts when the actual incident happened? People are so fake.

At the end of the day, I root for the jersey and not the player in the jersey. All these people trashing Dallas need to take a look at their favorite team's roster...

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is awful and getting worse. They keep showing and talking about these photos. People want him cut right now. I felt bad when I first saw them but these people are selling it harder and harder which makes it worse. I do believe in second chances, but this guy has shown nothing to say he is reformed or better. All I can hear is Jj calling him a leader.
You are swallowing what media is selling you. Nothing new to see here move on. This is a tabloid beat a dead horse media. It prays on people who can't think for themselves. If you worry about what others think, then ..

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good points. Shefter jusT shredded JJ. That dude shouldn't get another interview. It bothers me that everyone has said cut him, but since Rice showed contrition this morning he should be allowed to play. I know two totally different cases. The only one that said both shouldn't be playing was LeWis Riddick. It's almost like some of these experts are encouraging a rally of some sort from the fans tonight

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm usually not one to judge - Lord knows I have made my share of mistakes - but I feel pretty qualified to call Hardy a P.O.S. on this issue.

That said, Dallas should not cut him. Jerry Jones said it the other day, "we have given Hardy a second chance", and that is no different today than it was in May - despite the pictures coming out. These pictures are really old news. These incidents happened nearly two years ago. It amazes me that soo many people are coming out of the wood works with this manufactured outrage - where were all these bleeding hearts when the actual incident happened? People are so fake.

At the end of the day, I root for the jersey and not the player in the jersey. All these people trashing Dallas need to take a look at their favorite team's roster...
You hit nail on the head. I hate domestic violence in any capacity, but this fake outrage by fake people is dumb. Cowboy hatred also plays a part in this especially with sports broadcasters.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about what others think- it's about what others can make happen.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good points. Shefter jusT shredded JJ. That dude shouldn't get another interview. It bothers me that everyone has said cut him, but since Rice showed contrition this morning he should be allowed to play. I know two totally different cases. The only one that said both shouldn't be playing was LeWis Riddick. It's almost like some of these experts are encouraging a rally of some sort from the fans tonight

That same Schefter that broke a story about Dez being a POS and a woman beater but then couldn't produce the alleged video? Pretty irresponsible from that guy.

Its all about getting shit stirred up for the media. Hardy is a scumbag, but we all knew that. I also don't think the Holder girl whom Hardy smacked and tossed around is without fault (not that she should have had her ass beat by a 290lb man) but in her story she talks about snorting cocaine that night and drinking heavily. The quality of the people you surround yourself with, is very telling. I think she is probably a quality POS herself. Again, she shouldn't have been beaten up, though I think she may have gone after him first. There is likely much more to the story on both sides, I'm betting

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That same Schefter that broke a story about Dez being a POS and a woman beater but then couldn't produce the alleged video? Pretty irresponsible from that guy.

Its all about getting shit stirred up for the media. Hardy is a scumbag, but we all knew that. I also don't think the Holder girl whom Hardy smacked and tossed around is without fault (not that she should have had her ass beat by a 290lb man) but in her story she talks about snorting cocaine that night and drinking heavily. The quality of the people you surround yourself with, is very telling. I think she is probably a quality POS herself. Again, she shouldn't have been beaten up, though I think she may have gone after him first. There is likely much more to the story on both sides, I'm betting

I totally agree with that about the girl, but nobody will focus on that.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been sayin
Hopefully the pics drive the price down to sign him long term. I learned long ago to seperate players on the field & off the field. They are no role models to my kids, I am . ...
Been saying this for years.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hit nail on the head. I hate domestic violence in any capacity, but this fake outrage by fake people is dumb. Cowboy hatred also plays a part in this especially with sports broadcasters.

Maybe we should start having 2 trails. One for the incident and another for when the incident photos come out.