• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy suspension reduced to 4 games

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Domestic abuse is a Hot button topic at the top of most everybody's Radar these days.

Hardy's suspension was not handed down under the domestic abuse policy that the NFL has old or new. It was handed down under the "Conduct detrimental to the League " policy. This gives the NFL a lot more leeway in what they can do with a "troublesome " player.

We can debate what punishment is proper until we are all blue in the face. In the end it does not matter what we think is fair or not. The NFL wants to be seen in the court of public opinion in a positive light and that's all they care about PERIOD. They are playing to the flavor of the day all the time in matters like this. It's a dangerous game and one that will leave them swinging in the breeze eventually.

On the Legal front Hardy can fight the 4 game suspension if he chooses and he might do that. As far as his charges and legal issues in NC are concerned he is completely "LEGALLY" innocent of domestic abuse.

We all can and will draw our own conclusions.

JMHO

:lm:

Agreed.:suds:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so NFL puts out these cheesey commercials about how NO on sexual assaults and Domestic Violence situations....Then they go out and do this. Sure Goodell you look real good handing out a 10 game suspension for these ass clowns, then they just appeal it and get it reduced greatly....

How about this Goodell, you want to send a message? How about you immediately dismiss anyone in the league who is a big enough POS to beat up their girlfriends, ex girlfriends, wives, ex wives, etc. or sexually assault someone. Fire them, end it. Take a real stance.

Until then, your "stance" on these crimes is a joke and cant be taken seriously.

And maybe your appeal court or whatever the hell you have created within the NFL, like its own governing body. Put some females in there. Instead of whoever this jackal was who reduced Hardy's suspensions from 10 to 4 games.

These are real life monsters. 6'4 + 230 lbs + MEN beating up women, or sexually assaulting women.....C'mon.

Bottom line, until the NFL really does something about these pieces of shit, i don't think anyone can take their stance on these crimes serious.

By precedence it should be 2 games. Hardy could still take this to court and get it down to two. The NFL has been lenient on players f I rca long time and us fans kept quiet until the Ray Rice video cake out.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sources are telling me Goodell will add the 6 games Henderson took from Hardy to Brady's suspension.

Not even Chris Broussard trusts your sources.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats good because my sources are fictional. I just always laugh when I see "My sources" on here.

You have a habit of speak sarcastically but not recognizing that others do the same. Do you honestly think you needed to clarify that your sources were fictional?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a habit of speak sarcastically but not recognizing that others do the same. Do you honestly think you needed to clarify that your sources were fictional?

I didn't think anyone took it that I really have sources, just I don't believe others have sources. And yes I saw the sarcasm in what you wrote.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think anyone took it that I really have sources, just I don't believe others have sources. And yes I saw the sarcasm in what you wrote.

Delusional B1G fans always have "multiple sources" constantly "efforting" to confirm their opinions.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and most of those sources are the voices in their heads.

Na'Uh....Here's our source team....And a wise crew as you can clearly see !!
Meet "The know it alls "......:D
cryptidsislandcharacter_zpsspahrnnl.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you went all "ratherbefishing" on us. You had me fooled.....