• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greetings Aggie fans....

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas couldn't manage to beat them in Austin. Are you saying a POS team walked into your house and slapped the longhorns silly?

I also like the way you said they beat nobody on the road except Alabama. They were only the #1 team at the time and the eventual NC. Thats kind of a big road win.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas couldn't manage to beat them in Austin. Are you saying a POS team walked into your house and slapped the longhorns silly?

I also like the way you said they beat nobody on the road except Alabama. They were only the #1 team at the time and the eventual NC. Thats kind of a big road win.

Everything is about Texas with you, isn't it? I made a statement.......Aggy hasn't beaten anyone on the road in the SEC worth anything outside of Bama.

YOU brought up Texas. I don't care what you think of Texas, or who they lost to. The discussion is A&M road victories in the SEC.

You beat Bama. THATS IT. Nobody else is worth mentioning. That's the way your schedule has worked out, and you know it to be true.......so please stop crying everytime we post about Aggy.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its about the BS from you longhorn fans.

Texas fans Ole Miss to explain how they have scheduled a tough OOC schedule, but when it come to A&M playing Ole Miss on the road, they are nobodies.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You horns and Aggies need to go to couple's therapy or something.

Can't even have a game week smack talk thread without the obsession showing up.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I though we were doing just fine with our smack talking till the others butt in. You already up eatting corn dogs?

It's like a nasty sibling rivalry. A&M is doing good in a new conference and the siblings they left behind are all pissy about. A&M has moved out of the low rent district of the Big XII to the nice suburb of the SEC. They have to everyone and themselves that they are better off in the Big XII and how in spite of the success A&M is really nothing more than they ever were in the Big . You know its like the guys that couldn't go out and pull any tail. Then said it was only "by choice" or they were not interested in any of the girls out that night.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its about the BS from you longhorn fans.

Texas fans Ole Miss to explain how they have scheduled a tough OOC schedule, but when it come to A&M playing Ole Miss on the road, they are nobodies.

Complete and utter bullshit. Not one Texas fan I've seen has EVER said Ole Miss was a tough game for anybody, including us.

But continue on with the obsession. Once again - TAMU has beaten NOBODY on the road in the SEC outside of Bama. Deal with it. Get your panties out of a bunch......and grow a pair. No one is going to agree with you that Ole Miss is some world beater that you manhandled on the road. You are SUPPOSED to be Ole Miss.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete and utter bullshit. Not one Texas fan I've seen has EVER said Ole Miss was a tough game for anybody, including us.

But continue on with the obsession. Once again - TAMU has beaten NOBODY on the road in the SEC outside of Bama. Deal with it. Get your panties out of a bunch......and grow a pair. No one is going to agree with you that Ole Miss is some world beater that you manhandled on the road. You are SUPPOSED to be Ole Miss.

Piss off. I'm not messing with you t-sips today. A&M has a game today and it isn't with t.u. Texas has a bye before their hand picked Thanksgiving opponent. Tiger bait is right, this was a smack talk thread between A&M/LSU and you asshole decided to butt in.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piss off. I'm not messing with you t-sips today. A&M has a game today and it isn't with t.u. Texas has a bye before their hand picked Thanksgiving opponent. Tiger bait is right, this was a smack talk thread between A&M/LSU and you asshole decided to butt in.

Sorry......but this IS a message board. I contributed to the discussion at HAND. YOU made this about Texas and Texas A&M.......so GROW UP.

Gotta love Aggy logic......you bring up Texas and start talking about Texas, then get mad BECAUSE you're talking about Texas. SMH

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here ya go tiger bait........a bayou kittin with mittins

Attachments

• lsu-tigers-crazy-fan.jpg
    lsu-tigers-crazy-fan.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 16

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a nail biter hopefully. I don't have much faith in this Tiger Defense but we can beat anyone in Tiger Stadium. Hopefully we can force some turnovers and hopefully Mett doesn't give you guys any.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz

That thing is just weird looking.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a nail biter hopefully. I don't have much faith in this Tiger Defense but we can beat anyone in Tiger Stadium. Hopefully we can force some turnovers and hopefully Mett doesn't give you guys any.

JFF gonna be making money signs for sure.

Just gotta hope we can keep him off the field as much as possible.

Need to gameplan it like Stanford did against Oregon. Grind on the ground and eat up TOP. Hope for a couple of stops and a turn over.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFF gonna be making money signs for sure.

Just gotta hope we can keep him off the field as much as possible.

Need to gameplan it like Stanford did against Oregon. Grind on the ground and eat up TOP. Hope for a couple of stops and a turn over.

Yeap, we need a bbig game out of hill today. Geaux tigers!

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get a big game from Hill. I could run for 100 yards against A&M's defense (not in a row but total).

That is what worries me about this game. Teams that can run the ball have been the problem for the Aggies this year.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to making this game into the rivalry it once was. We backed out like a bunch of poons, so i'm glad to see this game back in TigerStadium. Although i'm glad i was pretty young and don't remember the ass whoopings we got from you guys back then too well. If any you guys are in Baton Rouge, just smile at the tiger baits and Don't be afraid to take up an offer for a beer or food.

EaTmE!

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to be at death valley today but I'm a long way from there. I like the fact that A&M/LSU will be our new Thanksgiving rivalry game. I think A&M is trading up in that category.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to be at death valley today but I'm a long way from there. I like the fact that A&M/LSU will be our new Thanksgiving rivalry game. I think A&M is trading up in that category.

I know we are! The SEC pretty much choked us to death while they tried to shove Arky down our throats. Golden boot or not, i see this Game being more hyped in baton rouge than Arky for years to come.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that i've got all the civilized talk out of the way.

6674128.jpg

528da44b672c7.preview-300.jpg

Welcome back to Death Vally, Fug'em

Last edited by a moderator: