• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to this game. Green Bay has been a hard team to figure out. One week they look like the Packers we've come to know as a consistently legit threat and another they are losing to the Bears and Lions. They seem somewhat to play to the level of their opponent so I expect a fierce battle.

I was there for the playoff game against them during our Super Bowl run. One of the best games I've ever seen in person.

Our banged up D will be tested against Rodgers, which is good. Swearinger looked good at times last week, but Honey Badger tearing his ACL...we have depth, but we can't afford another big injury. At least we aren't dipping down into the practice squad for the playoffs like last year (knock on wood).

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are loaded with playmakers on the offense and Palmer is playing at an MVP level so the Packers certainly will have their hands full. The key for any hope of a Packers victory would be to keep Palmer and co off the field as much as possible. That is going to require Eddie Lacy to have a big game which I am not counting on.

Regardless, it should be great theater.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is quite possibly the biggest game of the regular season for both teams and one many, including myself, had circled as extremely important coming into the season. Here's to hoping it's a good, injury free game and BA keeps his flawless win streak against out of division opponents at UoP intact.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are loaded with playmakers on the offense and Palmer is playing at an MVP level so the Packers certainly will have their hands full. The key for any hope of a Packers victory would be to keep Palmer and co off the field as much as possible. That is going to require Eddie Lacy to have a big game which I am not counting on.

Regardless, it should be great theater.
Aaron Rodgers has struggled over the past 8 games and that Cardinals defense is a good one.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to this game. Green Bay has been a hard team to figure out. One week they look like the Packers we've come to know as a consistently legit threat and another they are losing to the Bears and Lions. They seem somewhat to play to the level of their opponent so I expect a fierce battle.

I was there for the playoff game against them during our Super Bowl run. One of the best games I've ever seen in person.

Our banged up D will be tested against Rodgers, which is good. Swearinger looked good at times last week, but Honey Badger tearing his ACL...we have depth, but we can't afford another big injury. At least we aren't dipping down into the practice squad for the playoffs like last year (knock on wood).

I think Rashard will be back this game. While Swearinger played well against Philly, I don't think he is very good in one-on-one coverage. So I hope he only plays in package situations.

What we will miss with the Badger out is the closing speed & tackling in one-on-one situations at the line of scrimmage.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we play to our capability, we will win. The Cardinals are simply a better all around team this year.

With that said, it is the NFL. We lost to the Rams at home and the Steelers with Landry Jones so obviously, anything can happen. This should be a good game and may determine who gets the first round bye.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was almost too easy. Wow.

I hope Carson's finger is okay. I know they will tell us it is even if it isn't. He had a few throws that were not like him (the 2015 version). Just not used to seeing balls floating well past the target or that horrible INT. Probably being way too picky in a 38-8 blowout...but it's the cynic in me.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was almost too easy. Wow.

Wow is right... good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully your team avoids any injuries rest of the way... got to feel good about your chances to bring back trophy.

I lived in Chandler for 4 years almost a decade ago now, must be great time to be in the valley of the Sun.