• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Green Bay Packers vs Philadelphia Eagles

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid QB for the next decade
Now, go out and find him some receivers.

The Eagles have the worst playmakers in the division by a large stretch
One receiver literally took off a game (healthy scratch because he lost his confidence to be able to play.

He is going to get killed or injured. He gets blitzed and pressured every passing play.
Not a single defensive coordinator in this league respects these god awful playmakers.

You can play man defense with any average nickelback and bring the entire front 7 on pressure.

Truth. OLINE missing 3 starters makes a bad situation even worse

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about the NFL in general, but you can't get out of your own retard cowboy fan way and learn to fucking read.
You're just jealous.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the packers just won this game, whose to say they can't win out until Detroit? Houston and Seattle at home are next and neither offenses are anything to sneeze at.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the packers just won this game, whose to say they can't win out until Detroit? Houston and Seattle at home are next and neither offenses are anything to sneeze at.
Their defense, and entire coaching staff if we're being snarky.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what defense does the bucs have? Just watch what Rivers does to them?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another horrible call on 4th down to wrap it up. Blatant pushoff. Can't even get calls at home.

hahahahahahaha. This ref crew got a nice tip from the packers. What a fucking joke.

That was as blatant of an Offensive PI as you'll ever see. No call. Pathetic.

Why don't you guys tell me about the play about 3 plays previous to that when the DB was holding his left hand when he went to catch the pass and there was no flag? If they're going to let them play, then let them play...if not throw the flag on everything...just make up your mind which you want to see...not just the parts that favor you

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you guys tell me about the play about 3 plays previous to that when the DB was holding his left hand when he went to catch the pass and there was no flag? If they're going to let them play, then let them play...if not throw the flag on everything...just make up your mind which you want to see...not just the parts that favor you

Watch it again... Jordy is trying to push off while making a one handed catch. He learned his lesson the next time and pushed off with 2 hands and made the catch with 2 hands.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice it's not only Philly fans talking about the refs?
Right, and Bear's fans....they have no vested interest in seeing GB lose... wow...just wow

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch it again... Jordy is trying to push off while making a one handed catch. He learned his lesson the next time and pushed off with 2 hands and made the catch with 2 hands.
He's trying to push off while the CB is holding his hand...sure...no biased observation on your part, right???

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever... good game and good luck from here on out

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trying to push off while the CB is holding his hand...sure...no biased observation on your part, right???
I just rewound and watched it and he's definitely trying to push off and make a highlight reel one handed catch.

fucking showboating cost him.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It could be possible as some players have come back from injury. Houston has not been playing well and it is at home, Seattle offense only 3 points and with luck if winter ever gets here the home field may help with Seattle. The last 2 games are all NFCN games and they can win them all but the last one in Detroit is never easy. Detroit has a tough schedule with the Cowboys and Giants and GB yet with a 2 game lead.

Anything is possible this year in the NFL the odds are maybe not in their favor but tonight was a start.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best game I've ever seen Rodgers play on the road and outdoors. He checked it down, didn't hold onto the ball for too long, didn't chuck too many passes down field, took what the defense gave him and scrambled well vs a good defense.

Even McMuffin called his best game plan of his life. Maybe that's because his job is on the line. If he calls games like this and Rodgers plays like this the rest of the way they win out. They'll have to or no playoffs for you.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of figured this would happen when I heard the injury report on the radio. Eagles are too banged up to compete right now.

game

Hoopla Cash
$ 9.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just rewound and watched it and he's definitely trying to push off and make a highlight reel one handed catch.

fucking showboating cost him.

Jordy is the furthest thing from a show boater. Hell, the first done signal he did last night is the most I've ever seen out of him.