• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay did it again

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tldr

When I want the opinion of members of shitty fanbases whose team could only sustain excellence because of one player and is now totally forgotten about, I'll buzz you. Speak when spoken to bum
Sensitive little biatch huh? Listen gayper still 6 Lombardi's in Foxborough. You are probably too young to know who Vince Lombardi was, going by your prepubescent posts. And one player does not win championships in the NFL, need people to catch and run the ball and stop the other team. Unless you're Jordan Love you fanook

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fear" may have been more appropriate. Hate will come soon.
We go way back. I remember this same comment being made about a dozen different mongoloids Wisconsin ran out to play QB and each one was progressively worse than the last one.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sensitive little biatch huh? Listen gayper still 6 Lombardi's in Foxborough. You are probably too young to know who Vince Lombardi was, going by your prepubescent posts. And one player does not win championships in the NFL, need people to catch and run the ball and stop the other team. Unless you're Jordan Love you fanook

Haha, Mac Jones

Hahaha Pats fans

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We go way back. I remember this same comment being made about a dozen different mongoloids Wisconsin ran out to play QB and each one was progressively worse than the last one.
The Badgers? Alex Hornibrook and Jack Coan will be first ballot CFB HoFers.

Same as JL10 in 20 yrs after his one year stint with the Jets.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is rich

The Packers understand how to sustain success. New England only understood how to sustain TB12. We aren't built the same.

New England saw the greatest heights only to see the steepest down fall. You hate to see it. And their fans sound stupid with the cah and Bahstin Yahd shit. Speak english dorks.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy and I (both Lions fans) were just talking about how BIG a game it is tonight for Detroit. If GB wins tonight, they could easily be 6-1 through their first 7 games. They have Las Vegas, Denver, and Minnesota over their next 3 games after Detroit.

Detroit has a tough task winning in GB tonight, but I still feel that Detroit should handle them fairly easily (like they did Atlanta). Although, the opposite of what I think will happen, most often happens. :L

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy and I (both Lions fans) were just talking about how BIG a game it is tonight for Detroit. If GB wins tonight, they could easily be 6-1 through their first 7 games. They have Las Vegas, Denver, and Minnesota over their next 3 games after Detroit.

Detroit has a tough task winning in GB tonight, but I still feel that Detroit should handle them fairly easily (like they did Atlanta). Although, the opposite of what I think will happen, most often happens. :L
Not to say Detroit can't go smack GB, but it's hilarious that that's an actual expectation. Yall are still Detroit til you're not, and you're like 15 hours away from being a .500 team if you lose. Let's calm down on talking like the 80s 9ers or something.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to say Detroit can't go smack GB, but it's hilarious that that's an actual expectation. Yall are still Detroit til you're not, and you're like 15 hours away from being a .500 team if you lose. Let's calm down on talking like the 80s 9ers or something.
I'm not sure it's an expectation, more like a feeling. I mean the Lions are 10-3 in their last 13 games with three wins in a row against Green Bay. They are also facing a QB that is basically a rookie. Seems like a good time to have a little confidence, no?

It's funny that the second someone has some confidence in the Lions, the GB fans (really most NFL fans) tell them to "calm down now" "you're still Detroit" and tell them that they shouldn't have confidence.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying if GB wins they could start 6-1 is talking about the Lions like they are 80s 9ers?

Nothing in that post was aggressive or making wild claims. He stated he thinks Lions could win, which is not an unreasonable take, especially where he made no guarantees. And referenced if GB does they are set up to run away with the division.

This is the most luke warm, "I hope my team wins" takes in the history of the board. Followed by praise of your teams chances for the year. I can't tell if you had a complete failure of reading comprehension here, or if you are really bothered by "I like my teams chances"

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying if GB wins they could start 6-1 is talking about the Lions like they are 80s 9ers?

Nothing in that post was aggressive or making wild claims. He stated he thinks Lions could win, which is not an unreasonable take, especially where he made no guarantees. And referenced if GB does they are set up to run away with the division.

This is the most luke warm, "I hope my team wins" takes in the history of the board. Followed by praise of your teams chances for the year. I can't tell if you had a complete failure of reading comprehension here, or if you are really bothered by "I like my teams chances"
It's alright! I'm glad that GB fans are now belittling us Lions fans. We were ignored for a long time. GB fans have been bearable to us Lions fans with their inability to get to the Super Bowl more than once while having what many regard as the best NFL QB, not named Brady, for the past 15+ years. (although I'd love the Lions to make it to just one SB in my lifetime)

My buddy sent me this today an I thought it was funny.
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 9.34.23 AM.png

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's alright! I'm glad that GB fans are now belittling us Lions fans. We were ignored for a long time. GB fans have been bearable to us Lions fans with their inability to get to the Super Bowl more than once while having what many regard as the best NFL QB, not named Brady, for the past 15+ years. (although I'd love the Lions to make it to just one SB in my lifetime)

My buddy sent me this today an I thought it was funny.
View attachment 341704
I would not lump in Packers fans with Iliketrees. They don't like him either.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure it's an expectation, more like a feeling. I mean the Lions are 10-3 in their last 13 games with three wins in a row against Green Bay. They are also facing a QB that is basically a rookie. Seems like a good time to have a little confidence, no?

It's funny that the second someone has some confidence in the Lions, the GB fans (really most NFL fans) tell them to "calm down now" "you're still Detroit" and tell them that they shouldn't have confidence.
I mean, you're Detroit. It's actually silly to not be skeptical. You're Detroit.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers understand how to sustain success. New England only understood how to sustain TB12. We aren't built the same.

New England saw the greatest heights only to see the steepest down fall. You hate to see it. And their fans sound stupid with the cah and Bahstin Yahd shit. Speak english dorks.
What's cah and yahd? Patriots play in Foxborough and are closer to providence than Boston. They fly out of Providence and the visiting teams fly into Prov and stay at the Biltmore here. BTW NE has 6 states , just some education for you

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, you're Detroit. It's actually silly to not be skeptical. You're Detroit.

It seems like GB could use a little skepticism themselves. I mean, you guys seem to be betting a lot on Jordan Love. I'm not sure I'd feel great about the near future with the ball in his hands. Although it's been a long time since GB has had a bad QB, so maybe Love will shock the world and become the next Favre or Rodgers. :noidea:

Reactions: DJ