• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay did it again

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams aren't going to score more than 14 points with Rypien at QB - unless the opponents go turnover crazy. Love looked competent in a don't-screw-things-up role. If Love was put on 1 of the contending teams, (other than the Eagles), I don't think that team would continue to be a contender. The Packers were much the better team on Sunday but they weren't nearly as impressive as the final score suggests.
The Pack has good talent on their roster, and they will win games. But with a below average QB, they remind me of the Bears from a few seasons ago. Beat shitty teams, but get rolled by contenders. The problem is they may just win enough games this season to be out if the top 10 for the draft.

Welcome to mediocrity.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that even mean? I could change my favorite teams to Badgers Bucks and Brewers, that wouldn't mean anything either

A dude with your alleged fandom, injecting racism into this thread

Idk man, looks iffy

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering where you were last week. Couldn't find you anywhere on this sight after the Pack loss.

But you do you, boo.
I was Googling ways that Chicago could realistically field a winner. Took a while and I'm no where near done. Info is hard to find.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams aren't going to score more than 14 points with Rypien at QB - unless the opponents go turnover crazy. Love looked competent in a don't-screw-things-up role. If Love was put on 1 of the contending teams, (other than the Eagles), I don't think that team would continue to be a contender. The Packers were much the better team on Sunday but they weren't nearly as impressive as the final score suggests.

Lafleur > Mcvay

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dude with your alleged fandom, injecting racism into this thread

Idk man, looks iffy
Your location says Texas, teams are all Dairyland...that's not iffy? :noidea:

Glad to see you back after one Green Bay victory, though. Nothin' suss about that!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Love crushing all the hopes and dreams for the "QB's need to sit for seasons and watch" crowd.
season 1 episode 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(looks around carefully)

{sniffs bait}

[cautiously backs out of thread]

(warns other posters)

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t give it to the spurs just yet. The last great hope they had (Kawhi) left town. Wemby could start stacking up injuries or he could leave after a few years. The Spurs still need to find their Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli before they start competing. I’d pay close attention to this first year. If it is injury riddled, it might be a constant theme. Those NBA seasons can get brutal in the back half.

Oh I'm not claiming they are contenders right now, but having a guy like that is a great place to start. I was speaking about how they got yet another great big man, when so many franchises fail to obtain even one they got 3. It was like when Indy got Luck right after Manning while fans of the Bears and Washington wonder when it's our turn to get a great, franchise changing QB.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your location says Texas, teams are all Dairyland...that's not iffy? :noidea:

Glad to see you back after one Green Bay victory, though. Nothin' suss about that!

I moved lol. Maybe you were a military kid and have ties all over North America or something.

Either way let's learn to love Love itt. When his career is over in 15-20 yrs it'll seem like a flash.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two GNG'S ????

certainly possible from what I remember.

from two different towns. now two posters.

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another stellar performance
It actually was. Just trying too hard to get in the end zone and forced two ints. I can't really blame him though

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe instead of cheeseheads Packers fans should be wearing toilet paper rolls to the games?

More closely aligns to their play this year... like sh*t :suds::noidea::gaah:

I lived in East Africa back in the 80s and there literally was chunks of fiber in the toilet paper.

Most people truly have no appreciation of how soft and perfectly white American toilet paper is. I can only imagine the amount of R&D went into the formulation of First World toilet paper. Grats to Green Bay.