• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great that Niners won & Carolina lost

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If the Niners win out & Carolina loses one more game the Niners get the 5 seed & they wouldn't have to go to Seattle in the 2nd round if they make it that far.

Geaux Saints (in 2 weeks).

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be good.... for sure.... take on Det/Chi before NO.... lets do it!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be wrong on this....wouldn't the 9ers still play the Hawks if they are the lowest seed to advance in the wild card round? Who is to say that the Panthers or another team loses and the 9ers are the lowest seed? If the 9ers win ,I mean.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be wrong on this....wouldn't the 9ers still play the Hawks if they are the lowest seed to advance in the wild card round? Who is to say that the Panthers or another team loses and the 9ers are the lowest seed? If the 9ers win ,I mean.

If the Hawks get the first seed and we get the 6th we will go there for the Divisional Round, If we get the 5th seed we go to New Orleans for the Divisional Round and then Sea for the NFC Championship game unless SEA gets bumped out in the Divisional game which is highly unlikely.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Hawks get the first seed and we get the 6th we will go there for the Divisional Round, If we get the 5th seed we go to New Orleans for the Divisional Round and then Sea for the NFC Championship game unless SEA gets bumped out in the Divisional game which is highly unlikely.
You are assuming that the wild card games will be won by to the lower seeds and not the 3rd and 4th seeds.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are assuming that the wild card games will be won by to the lower seeds and not the 3rd and 4th seeds.
I should phrase this a bit differently. I the 9ers get the 5th seed and another team gets the 6th seed and if both lower seeds win ,the 9ers will face the 2nd seed. I mess up on my first post about this. :L

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see what you're saying. If the Niners are the 5th seed and win their game, and the Panthers are the 6th seed and lose to the 3rd seed, then the Niners would have to go to Seattle. For me I don't care when they play the Seahawks; I just want them to get to that game. I do want the 5th seed, however, because of the off chance that we could host the NFC Championship game.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seattle will play the lowest seed to come out of the wild card round. So even if the Niners are 5th, the other WC team would also have to win in order to avoid a divisional round date in Seattle. That said, I don't like the chances of any of the NFC North teams, unless Rodgers returns and GB somehow wins that division. I like Carolina at Dallas, too. Carolina at Philly could be an interesting game.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only reason I really care when we play Seattle is because maybe someone pulls out a miracle and beats them. I'm not holding my breath, but Carolina played them tough early in the year, and matches up pretty well on D, at least.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I really care when we play Seattle is because maybe someone pulls out a miracle and beats them. I'm not holding my breath, but Carolina played them tough early in the year, and matches up pretty well on D, at least.

I almost think it would benefit us to go to Seattle in the Divisional round. I do not think there is a high chance that Seattle loses to Carolina (assuming that's who they play). I also think that we would have a better chance to try and jump on them after they have some time off. Especially if they rest their starters the last game, then have the bye week.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I almost think it would benefit us to go to Seattle in the Divisional round. I do not think there is a high chance that Seattle loses to Carolina (assuming that's who they play). I also think that we would have a better chance to try and jump on them after they have some time off. Especially if they rest their starters the last game, then have the bye week.

I disagree. I'd rather have the tiny chance of hosting Carolina in the NFC Championship game.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the rematch sooner than later. Who is to say we win @ Saints? We didnt last time we played them. I want a shot at redemption. I want to shut up the Seahawks and their fans by beating them at their place.

I think the 49ers taking a different offensive approach this time around is why we played them better on Sunday. Back in week 2, we were pass first team and got away from what the 49ers do best, which is run first in a ball control offense. Now that we are back to our roots we are better prepared for the Seahawks at home.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Seattle could just keep losing and let us win the division. We just proved we are the best team in the West right now so it's only right for Seattle step aside at this point. They got us early in the year, but now that we are getting healthier it's no contest.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Seattle could just keep losing and let us win the division. We just proved we are the best team in the West right now so it's only right for Seattle step aside at this point. They got us early in the year, but now that we are getting healthier it's no contest.

We won by 2 at home, dude. No contest is unrealistic. We have some confidence now and a very good team. Don't act like Richard Sherman.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care who we play or where we play. Just get there baby!