• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotta give some love to Trent Baalke

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
As pissed off as I was that Peyton Manning decided to go to his new retirement home in Denver rather than win superbowls in SF, I gotta give credit to T.B. for trying to get him. He got the Niners in the top 3 most likely teams to land Peyton, so that shows the guy at least has a brain.

He also made sure the Niners re-signed Ahmad Brooks, who was far more important to the Niners'
tenaciousds.jpg

...than people realize.

Baalke has done just about everything I've wanted him to since taking over with the exception of drafting Anthony Davis at 11. Aldon was an amazing pick, he held onto Rogers, he let Franklin walk, he signed McDonald to a 4 year deal (which was his best signing)...

Most of his draft picks have either been good, very good or great for the spots he took each guy. I have high hopes he'll find some more gems this year.

The only big way in which he & I part ways are with the QBs. I didn't want Kaepernick in the 2nd round, and I didn't want Alex back. I hope Kaep wins the starting jorb and proves me wrong. I didn't think he was a bad prospect; I just didn't think he was all that good of one.

I'd be the first to trash you if you were like your predecessor McBoozehound, but you've done an excellent jearb. Way t' go Baalke!
tberidiculous.jpg

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gratitude towads Trent Baalke in a nutshell:

funny-gifs-birthday-party.gif