• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotham

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck was point in faking his death if you can just walk back in, steal another prisoner and then walk back out?

It was cool til the tried to add more story to it.

Agreed. He should've just died at the prison.

Plus, he'd be "dead."

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been catching an episode here and there of this show since last year, and I like what I've seen. Pulls out pretty much every cliche in the book, but the acting and writing are quite good in that perspective. I might do a netflix tomorrow to get caught up.

Anyway, question: who's the chick in the wedding dress that's crazy about Gordon? This is the second time I've happened to catch her in an episode...the first time, she and a goon were beating the shit outta Gordon in an alley.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been catching an episode here and there of this show since last year, and I like what I've seen. Pulls out pretty much every cliche in the book, but the acting and writing are quite good in that perspective. I might do a netflix tomorrow to get caught up.

Anyway, question: who's the chick in the wedding dress that's crazy about Gordon? This is the second time I've happened to catch her in an episode...the first time, she and a goon were beating the shit outta Gordon in an alley.
Thats Barbara. Whether that is THE Barbara Gordon or not is unknown at this point (likely not, with the direction they have taken her character).

They were together at the start of the show, but the Ogre got his hands on her and she went completely bonkers (I will save the details for your watch-through)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was sad that Gotham was not big enough for the national championship pre show.

If it is THE Barbara Gordon, who still had a taste for the ladies, it could get interesting again if the villian hottie is taking over. Too bad Pee Wee was killed off before Penguin got put into the will though. He is gonna have to keep one of those alive to get the money now.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was sad that Gotham was not big enough for the national championship pre show.

If it is THE Barbara Gordon, who still had a taste for the ladies, it could get interesting again if the villian hottie is taking over. Too bad Pee Wee was killed off before Penguin got put into the will though. He is gonna have to keep one of those alive to get the money now.
Oh yeah, they will pay. They will most certainly pay...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the last episode was one of the worst of the season imo, this episode was the best. Almost a complete transformation for the Penguin and Riddler and we get Barbara Gordon back. This show does not go easy on the darkness, that is favorite thing about this show. Easily the darkest comic book show not on netflix.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, they will pay. They will most certainly pay...

wow did they ever. Not a big fan of the dog being the first victim, absolutely loved the tender roast line though.

Its just the pace though. draw out riddler for so many episodes and bam, caught and in jail with the simpleton tripping over a log just missing a "doh" graphic. Would have liked to have seen Bruce confide a little in kitty with the computer, maybe watch her use it for bad as he uses it for good, but I think she will still be around enough.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow did they ever. Not a big fan of the dog being the first victim, absolutely loved the tender roast line though.

Its just the pace though. draw out riddler for so many episodes and bam, caught and in jail with the simpleton tripping over a log just missing a "doh" graphic. Would have liked to have seen Bruce confide a little in kitty with the computer, maybe watch her use it for bad as he uses it for good, but I think she will still be around enough.

the dog was a test subject for the contents in the container.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, he was more collateral damage than an actual victim. Once Penguin put it together, he decided to go all Scott Tenorman on them all...

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, but still, I thought PETA would be up in arms the way they put animals lives ahead of humans. I think it was more of a test subject though, it was what flipped the switch back to Penguin.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would've thought that the family wouldn't have really tried to push Penguin's buttons all that much, knowing what he was like in the past and could easily revert back to. There was really no sympathy towards them as they had what was coming to them by pushing him over the edge. Just wish we had seen how he dispatched the kids.

But I am definitely enjoying this season overall a lot more than the first season. Probably a lot of it has to do with the fact that we don't have to see the horrible Jada Pinkett Smith taking up valuable time on the screen anymore.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would've thought that the family wouldn't have really tried to push Penguin's buttons all that much, knowing what he was like in the past and could easily revert back to. There was really no sympathy towards them as they had what was coming to them by pushing him over the edge. Just wish we had seen how he dispatched the kids.

But I am definitely enjoying this season overall a lot more than the first season. Probably a lot of it has to do with the fact that we don't have to see the horrible Jada Pinkett Smith taking up valuable time on the screen anymore.
You realize she is coming back, right?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize she is coming back, right?

That's the first I've heard of it. I thought after last season, she gave an interview saying she was done with the show.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It came out a couple months back that she was coming back. Not sure if it as a regular or only in a guest spot situation. With Hugo, I think it is rather easy to bring her back.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It came out a couple months back that she was coming back. Not sure if it as a regular or only in a guest spot situation. With Hugo, I think it is rather easy to bring her back.

Yeah, it would be easy to bring her back, just saying they found her in the water washed ashore somewhere and kept her alive on the down low (as an example). I really hope it's just in a flashback or some type of delusion for Penguin for one episode and that she's not coming back as a full time character.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it would be easy to bring her back, just saying they found her in the water washed ashore somewhere and kept her alive on the down low (as an example). I really hope it's just in a flashback or some type of delusion for Penguin for one episode and that she's not coming back as a full time character.

Well Hugo is literally bringing people back to life, like Jerome (Joker).

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already showed fish in the tubes

With galavan and Jerome so they are all coming back

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already showed fish in the tubes

With galavan and Jerome so they are all coming back

Which is a SUPER WEAK, EXTRA TERRIBLE idea.

Just awful.

God, why do writers just suck these days.