• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gore

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Frank Gore - RB - 49ers

CSN Bay Area believes the 49ers could approach Frank Gore about taking a pay cut.

Beat writer Matt Maiocco isn't reporting Gore's roster spot is in danger, but believes the team might explore ways to reduce his non-guaranteed, $6.45 million in salary and bonuses. One way that could be accomplished is by turning some of Gore's 2014 salary into a "signing" bonus, and adding voidable year(s) to his deal. However, that would just be a restructure, not a pay cut. Going on 31, Gore is likely realistic about his future. Running backs are a year-to-year proposition after they turn 30.
Source: CSN Bay Area

Jan 23 - 2:03 PM

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Gore - RB - 49ers

CSN Bay Area believes the 49ers could approach Frank Gore about taking a pay cut.

Beat writer Matt Maiocco isn't reporting Gore's roster spot is in danger, but believes the team might explore ways to reduce his non-guaranteed, $6.45 million in salary and bonuses. One way that could be accomplished is by turning some of Gore's 2014 salary into a "signing" bonus, and adding voidable year(s) to his deal. However, that would just be a restructure, not a pay cut. Going on 31, Gore is likely realistic about his future. Running backs are a year-to-year proposition after they turn 30.
Source: CSN Bay Area

Jan 23 - 2:03 PM

I believe they will get something done. I don't see gore having much of a problem with it either. He knows he won't be playing for much longer. He wants that ring with us.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with keeping Gore if they can restructure his deal a little bit. One more year for Gore, Lattimore, Hunter, LMJ, and Dixon. Holly crap we have a lot of RB's.