• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gore suffered a left ankle sprain in the 2nd quarter

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Banged-up Gore dishes out punishment to Redskins

However, Gore was not moving too well after the 49ers' 19-11 victory over the Redskins. And that is a reason for concern as the 49ers return to action next week against the New York Giants at Candlestick Park.

Gore sustained a left ankle sprain in the second quarter Sunday and played through the soreness. About an hour after the game, Gore required assistance to step down from a riser, where he held his post-game press conference.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a tough dude! Gore's heart + Wills's heart = the live blood of the team.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, could have used a healthy Gore for the Giants game. They're going to be tough.

Pretty awesome that 49ers VS Giants is game of the week on a Fox DoubleHeader, with the other game being Bears vs Lions. Which could likely mean everyone except for Michigan and Illinois and probably parts of Wisconsin and Indiana will get to see the 49ers game on TV.

Oh yeah, and people who might get hurt by blackout rules or broadcast rules

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, could have used a healthy Gore for the Giants game. They're going to be tough.

Pretty awesome that 49ers VS Giants is game of the week on a Fox DoubleHeader, with the other game being Bears vs Lions. Which could likely mean everyone except for Michigan and Illinois and probably parts of Wisconsin and Indiana will get to see the 49ers game on TV.

Yeah that should be the big game of the week. Giants are good on the road and they should have Nicks and maybe Bradshaw for the game. We're tough at home and they are susceptible to the run, so it should be a good game.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that should be the big game of the week. Giants are good on the road and they should have Nicks and maybe Bradshaw for the game. We're tough at home and they are susceptible to the run, so it should be a good game.

It is already, Aikman and Buck are calling the game. They've been talking about how they'll be out in San Francisco during their broadcast of the Giants Patriots game. With the Giants winning the game now, it should only make the 7-1 49ers vs 6-2 Giants game even more appealing to the rest of the country outside of the local markets.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Looking like a good matchup this week. We could really use Gore in this one. Hope he's able to go. We'll need to run at them to slow down that pass rush.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore's a fuckin sav. Hopefully he'll play next week.

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets keep running him into the ground. Keep going for 100 yds and break records every week :thumb:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is already, Aikman and Buck are calling the game. They've been talking about how they'll be out in San Francisco during their broadcast of the Giants Patriots game. With the Giants winning the game now, it should only make the 7-1 49ers vs 6-2 Giants game even more appealing to the rest of the country outside of the local markets.

Good call bro! I think we can shred their defense with our rushing game, but Manning is pretty solid on the road. Tough game!

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He finished the game and got 100 yards on it so it can't be that bad of a sprain and I'm sure by staying off of it and with treatment he'll be good to go for this Sunday.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I would imagine Hunter getting the bulk of reps this week.

Hell, Gore's primary focus should be resting the ankle and exercise it lightly....

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lets keep running him into the ground. Keep going for 100 yds and break records every week :thumb:

He only had 19 carries yesterday; I don't think they are running him into the ground. He is a tough guy but he is going up against one of the best D lines in the league. I'll take whatever he can give me; just having him on the field will help.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Hunter dislocated his finger too but played the rest of the game. Shouldnt bother Hunter too much.

Hope both these guys are good to go.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikmen and Buck. Fuck. I want to throat punch both of those drones.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does miss I'll be excited to see what Hunter can do. I think we will be ok with him out there. The biggest thing is going to be blitz pick up, but I have little doubt Hunter can make things happen on the field.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Lynch:

Frank Gore had X-rays on his left ankle last night and they were negative. Gore said he plans to practice and play against the Giants.

6 hours ago