• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gore angry at Harbaugh

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore said look Dumbass I was getting 5 yards or more everytime I touched the ball... feed me bitch...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remain skeptical.

me too... Harbs and/or Roman needs to get a reality check... ignoring the run game without Arod n the GB WR corps is idiotic... especially for an offense with no WRs per fan observations.... logic fucking says run it assholes lol...

Gore and Hunter could've blew them away... :wtf2:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demand a trade to New England.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers and McCarthy also had a blow up today.

What did Gore actually say to Harbaugh?

Roman is an idiot who ain't gonna suddenly change for the better he is in his 3rd year here and still goes full retard. This is a sign the players are getting pissed off with the game planning and play calling and Harbaugh's inability to do something about it like fire the fool. Jimbaugh needs to grow a set and fire that dumbass fat blimp Roman. Firing the OC worked out real well for his brother last year that's when the Ravens started to take off.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers and McCarthy also had a blow up today.

What did Gore actually say to Harbaugh?

Roman is an idiot who ain't gonna suddenly change for the better he is in his 3rd year here and still goes full retard. This is a sign the players are getting pissed off with the game planning and play calling and Harbaugh's inability to do something about it like fire the fool. Jimbaugh needs to grow a set and fire that dumbass fat blimp Roman. Firing the OC worked out real well for his brother last year that's when the Ravens started to take off.

im baffled over the fact that they say the play book is huge but yet we seem to run the same predictable plays over and over. Like Dahl said when he join the team, the rams knew are plays and audibles. its time to get a NFL OC in here... Please!

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im baffled over the fact that they say the play book is huge but yet we seem to run the same predictable plays over and over. Like Dahl said when he join the team, the rams knew are plays and audibles. its time to get a NFL OC in here... Please!

A lot of the fanbase wanted Roman out and Norv Turner in.

Watching the Browns vs 49ers offenses today was like night and day. Browns without a RB rushing for over 34 yards still put up 31 points beating the Vikings. Turner is not a good NFL HC his forte is as an OC and would have been a huge upgrade over Roman.

Last edited by a moderator: