• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gordon possible season suspension

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How hard is it to understand that the nfl has a 24 hour service available to the players? That means it's on-demand for Jesus Christ. This isn't a regular taxi service.

Also, have you guys not heard of uber and lyft? Text them and they'll pick you up within minutes.

sorry, don't mean to irritate you.

of course I get the 24 hour service, that's the easy part. but there must be a reason(s) why they don't use it, that's the harder part.

there are lots of room at homeless shelters, some of them free. but homeless people don't go there.

rail service is almost free compared to owning/driving a car, but why don't more people ride it?

anyway, i'll leave it here.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sorry, don't mean to irritate you.

of course I get the 24 hour service, that's the easy part. but there must be a reason(s) why they don't use it, that's the harder part.

there are lots of room at homeless shelters, some of them free. but homeless people don't go there.

rail service is almost free compared to owning/driving a car, but why don't more people ride it?

anyway, i'll leave it here.

You're not irritating me :)

I was responding to Doobie's statement about the taxi situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How hard is it to understand that the nfl has a 24 hour service available to the players? That means it's on-demand for Jesus Christ. This isn't a regular taxi service.

Also, have you guys not heard of uber and lyft? Text them and they'll pick you up within minutes.

Isn't the NFL service at least $80? I swear that's been mentioned on this board before.

As for uber/lyft, I've never used them. I'm about as savvy as craigslist ride shares.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Spending $1,000 in the club? Easy, because you look cool. Spending $40 on a cab? Fuck that, I'll go crash my Aston Martin instead....

:lol: Sounds about right.

Wonder if I'll pay the dollar to let him squeegee my wind shield if I ever drive through Cleveland 15 years from now.

Last edited by a moderator:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sucks it's only in 17 of the NFL's areas.

Another thing I'd mention is simply how petty/stupid that people with money can act about things. Spending $1,000 in the club? Easy, because you look cool. Spending $40 on a cab? Fuck that, I'll go crash my Aston Martin instead....

I totally agree with your sentiment. Uber/lyft is available in more than 17 cities. It sucks that they don't take advantage of that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hearing 2 years now after what just happen.