• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gordon or Little?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Gordon & Little are both trouble (which I didn't know when I was raving about Little before the draft). I wouldn't want either one.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our choir boys, Patton & Moore, are sh*t.... yes, they're playing more than they should but to make the squad nonetheless... wow...

this makes the Hawkins cut more questionable...

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon & Little are both trouble (which I didn't know when I was raving about Little before the draft). I wouldn't want either one.

Beggars can't be choosers, and as of right now, we have ONE quality wideout on the roster. Brandon Lloyd already told us no, and T.O. and Chad Johnson are too old. So where do we go next? There is nothing else available to us.

Outside of Greenbay, who defended us very poorly, all because they were scared of getting shredded on the ground for the second consecutive game; neither Seattle or Indy has shown any respect to our passing attack, because they know our receivers can't get open if you get physical with them. This will be the blueprint that everyone will use against us, until we get players in here who forces them to play back.

The field is completely congested right now and it's hurting our entire offense. Josh Gordon can go a long ways to fixing this. The kid is one of the better deep threats in the NFL, plus he would instantly become our #1 WR, pushing Boldin into the #2 role where he belongs.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Beggars can't be choosers, and as of right now

Yes they can. They can choose just sticking with Patton & waiting for Manningham & Crabtree to get healthy instead of trading for a couple of Aldon Smiths (off the field).

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think your gonna get gordon for a 3 or 4 your nuts hes a second round pick whose come up big.........and shown flashes of brilliance.........good luck with that

give up the big pick

give your stud qb someone besides a posession receiver

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen the entire Browns vs Vikings game today Gordon was making plays...on the field he is exactly what the 49ers need he's good big fast and can catch. Gordon 10-146-1td. No idea if Harbaugh can straighten this kid out he got enough BS on his hands with Aldon.

Huge mistake by Harbaalke passing on Cordarrelle Patterson. Ponder is garbage and the Vikings are not getting the ball to Patterson near enough he's wasting his time in Minny. Vikes need a QB 49ers need a WR/KR. Daniels is going to be good BJ Daniels and a pick for Patterson.

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they can. They can choose just sticking with Patton & waiting for Manningham & Crabtree to get healthy instead of trading for a couple of Aldon Smiths (off the field).

You really want to wait until we dig ourselves into such a deep hole, that even when our injured WR's comeback, we still can't get out of it? Other than maybe the Jacksonville game, name an upcoming game on our schedule that is considered a surefire win right now? We could very well be looking at a 2-6 record by week 9. By then, Manningham and Crabtree won't be able to save us.

With our defense now already losing Aldon, Williams, and now possibly Willis; do you really think we can afford to also have our offense playing like crap?

This team is in deep trouble if we don't find more playmakers on offense.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I want to take a chance on Gordon. Kid made plays all day with Hoyer throwing him the ball. Big fast and strong.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after today, I'll be dumbfucked if Cleveland moved Gordon.... seriously, that wouldn't be fair or right to Browns fans...

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Cleveland isn't tanking...first there 3rd overall pick RB for a probably late teens early 20's pick and now some young WR's on the market.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after today, I'll be dumbfucked if Cleveland moved Gordon.... seriously, that wouldn't be fair or right to Browns fans...

No it wouldn't, but there use to it. I don't think any of them have any expectations for the season.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon can play. The Browns would be foolish to take less than a decent 1st. He has off-field problems but he's a bigger offensive threat than Richardson was. Little is a waste of space.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really want to wait until we dig ourselves into such a deep hole, that even when our injured WR's comeback, we still can't get out of it? Other than maybe the Jacksonville game, name an upcoming game on our schedule that is considered a surefire win right now? We could very well be looking at a 2-6 record by week 9. By then, Manningham and Crabtree won't be able to save us.

With our defense now already losing Aldon, Williams, and now possibly Willis; do you really think we can afford to also have our offense playing like crap?

This team is in deep trouble if we don't find more playmakers on offense.

Agreed also there is no guarantee Crabtree and Manningham will return to form 100% whenever they return to the lineup. Mario is an FA after this season and Crabtree an FA after 2014.

Gordon looked great today for the Browns Baalke may have missed his opportunity to get him.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Josh Gordon - WR - Browns

Josh Gordon caught four passes for 86 yards and a touchdown in Cleveland's Week 5 win over the Bills.

Gordon's biggest play of the night was the one he didn't make, as he committed a brutal drop on what could have been an 80-plus yard touchdown on his first target. He partly atoned by whipping CB Aaron Williams' single coverage for a 37-yard touchdown in the third quarter, but also muffed a gimme screen pass. Nevertheless, Gordon's talent continues to stick out like a sore thumb. He's a special, if young and inconsistent, player. It could dent his 2013 prospects if Brandon Weeden takes over for Brian Hoyer (knee) long-term, but Weeden didn't exactly destroy Gordon's fantasy value as a rookie. He's a WR2 no matter who's under center.

Oct 4 - 12:26 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Greg Little - WR - Browns

Greg Little caught three passes for 71 yards in Cleveland's Week 5 win over the Bills.

Little started out his night by making two boneheaded decisions on kick returns, losing a fumble on the second that the refs somehow missed and the Bills didn't challenge. He partly redeemed himself a with a diving 47-yard catch in the third quarter, but it was ultimately more of the same from one of the league's least efficient receivers on a per-snap basis. The 71 yards could go down a season high for a player who entered the game with just 78 on the year.

Oct 4 - 12:45 AM

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Was Brad Nessler the play-by-play guy last night? At one point, he referred to Little as Mr. Consistent. My jaw almost hit the floor. I struggle to think of a less consistent player.