• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Read

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Fordman over the guys they nominated for Mod on the Skins site any day of the week

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you won't take the blame for it, even though you have like 100 posts in this thread. Do you not know how to ignore people? All you had to do was correct them and leave it at that. You made the same post like 10 times telling them and they still weren't understanding. So at some point you should have to just let it go instead of helping drag this thread out into what it has become. Fans on their own board are gonna continue to defend their turf when an outsider is in the area. All you had to do was just stop responding to the personal attacks and etc. and this thread wouldn't have gotten out of hand. You are in enemy territory and you are vehemently defending your case and can't put your ego aside. At some point you have to take some blame.

All I had to do was stop responding? No. Don't think so. If I am being attacked I will defend myself. If people are tired of it they can knock off the bullshit. I'm game if everyone else is. But if I come in here and make a simple on topic statement and am attacked right off the bat, that's not my fault. Shit shouldn't be happening.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I had to do was stop responding? No. Don't think so. If I am being attacked I will defend myself. If people are tired of it they can knock off the bullshit. I'm game if everyone else is. But if I come in here and make a simple on topic statement and am attacked right off the bat, that's not my fault. Shit shouldn't be happening.
but at some point in time, why continue the circle of repeating yourself. Move on to the next subject. it really isn't that important to having the last word. (if you felt you made your point)

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in all seriousness....you just blasted our Mod for posting on your smack talk thread. The day you get any vote on this board is the day I quit posting football anywhere.

You remain nothing but a sorry sack of shit. To many people see your shit for what it is. You have some nerve talking who should be our Mod. If I were Mod, I'd dust you for that alone.

You are an idiot. I'm giving someone a compliment for their evenheaded ness, and you take that as me trying to have a vote in who moderates here? It's bullshit from you and bullshit from Manster that keeps this crap going. Neither one of you can take a civil football related post from me without totally losing your shit.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think this forum could use more than one and you have the even headedness required for it.

Not saying that Fordman doesn't do a good job, but it seems like he has been MIA.

Him being M.I.A. is the main reason your Charlatan ass still has access to this board, enjoy why u can Hussy....:hdn:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is ridiculous. on all sides.

1st off Warpath who may very well be a troll, but he commented on a football subject & was right. instead of saying oops my bad or wasn't me it was the article or any other type of football come back. The Dallas Defense brigade came in with a lynching party. Which turned into a pissing match for god know how many pages now. Like I told Eriko. it takes 2 (or in this case several) people to have a pissing match. Now we just hear the same thing over & over again from both sides. yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not. over & over again. Now everyone wants all non cowboys fans that don't agree to be banned from here. Are you fucking crazy. You know how boring this place would be with everyone agreeing to anything everyone says.
Just because another fan disagrees doesn't make the "post" trolling. Twist I like having football conversations with you when we talk football, whether we agree or not. but you can turn any thread into a highly volatile one in record time. You don't have to respect every poster here, but take each post for what they are, not by who is doing the posting. if someone disagrees counter with a more intelligent post or opinion or whatever. if they happens to be right. just except it & move on. (none of us are always right)
Warpath & other skin fans that came to his defense. let it go. your point was made, now it is just who is gonna get the last word, which is ridiculous.
If we want more football talk I suggest to the cowboys defense brigade, not to instantly escalate it into a trolling thread. you know the response we will get back & the football topic is done. We are as much to blame for threads being ruined as the skins fans countering troll topics. So lets not ruin every thread by another teams fan just because they disagree. it doesn't mean they are trolling. There are a few Cowboy posters on here that could relax a lil more.

Now if another teams fan comes on here with the typical Cowboy sucks or this or that player sucks trolling. then by all means chew them up & spit them out. just quit going overboard on actuall topics ppl disagree with. :2cents:

The fact that you are friends with Eriko .... speaks VOLUMES about your character...

The after reading farther you seem to defend PURE 100% trolls
speaks ALOT MORE about you

so in short.... if that is the "type of person" you are .... you can kiss my fucking ass

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, Schmoop may be the type of dude who could ignore some ignorant jackass who talks to him that way. But I'm not. twist talking about someone's character is pretty hilarious. Slam another six pack you drooling alcoholic.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you are friends with Eriko .... speaks VOLUMES about your character...

The after reading farther you seem to defend PURE 100% trolls
speaks ALOT MORE about you

so in short.... if that is the "type of person" you are .... you can kiss my fucking ass
LOL
I am not friends with Eriko. he wanted to kick my ass LOL. Doesn't mean I cant have a civil conversation with someone. I don't defend trollish behavior. however I am capable of taking individual posts as they are, vs. treating every post from someone I don't like as trollish.

I will pass, on your invitation.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, Schmoop may be the type of dude who could ignore some ignorant jackass who talks to him that way. But I'm not. twist talking about someone's character is pretty hilarious. Slam another six pack you drooling alcoholic.

you aint making friends here butt munch

I understand ... having to watch your father wear a dress and strap on a pig nose every sunday had to fuck you up in the head ...... They make pills for that shit you know

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you aint making friends here butt munch

I understand ... having to watch your father wear a dress and strap on a pig nose every sunday had to fuck you up in the head ...... They make pills for that shit you know

Don't talk to me about fucked up in the head. You're the dude in this thread posting your sexual fantasies about having women tie you up and beat you and watching your wife getting boned as you jerk off in a closet. Seriously. You're the last dude who should be telling someone to take pills for anything.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't talk to me about fucked up in the head. You're the dude in this thread posting your sexual fantasies about having women tie you up and beat you and watching your wife getting boned as you jerk off in a closet. Seriously. You're the last dude who should be telling someone to take pills for anything.

Dont be butt hurt cause I talk about your issues .... I'm not your Dr ... Have no confidentality policy with you

As sigmund freud would say ....... your need for attention stems from a lack of penis size

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it would be a blast if our two sides could all actually meet someplace and watch a Skins/Cowboys game. Seriously, the passion, the tears, the laughter, the smacking...what a fucking blast that would be. Twist and Eriko bitch-slapping each other for our post game entertainment. I'd be on the floor LMAO. Gotta make this happen.:boxing:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody said it was your fault, but you want to take no blame for derailing this thread. Simply not responding after it was clear they weren't understanding your point after you corrected a mistake would have kept that from happening. I'm not saying don't post here, I'm just saying you don't always have to get the last word in just because people don't get your point. Basically this entire thread has became a flame-fest all because nobody is willing to back off. You are in enemy territory, so be the bigger man for once and walk away.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody said it was your fault, but you want to take no blame for derailing this thread. Simply not responding after it was clear they weren't understanding your point after you corrected a mistake would have kept that from happening. I'm not saying don't post here, I'm just saying you don't always have to get the last word in just because people don't get your point. Basically this entire thread has became a flame-fest all because nobody is willing to back off. You are in enemy territory, so be the bigger man for once and walk away.
:agree:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place is starting to look like Disney South. All of the biggest threads are pissing matches

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is ridiculous. on all sides.

1st off Warpath who may very well be a troll, but he commented on a football subject & was right. instead of saying oops my bad or wasn't me it was the article or any other type of football come back. The Dallas Defense brigade came in with a lynching party. Which turned into a pissing match for god know how many pages now. Like I told Eriko. it takes 2 (or in this case several) people to have a pissing match. Now we just hear the same thing over & over again from both sides. yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not. over & over again. Now everyone wants all non cowboys fans that don't agree to be banned from here. Are you fucking crazy. You know how boring this place would be with everyone agreeing to anything everyone says.
Just because another fan disagrees doesn't make the "post" trolling. Twist I like having football conversations with you when we talk football, whether we agree or not. but you can turn any thread into a highly volatile one in record time. You don't have to respect every poster here, but take each post for what they are, not by who is doing the posting. if someone disagrees counter with a more intelligent post or opinion or whatever. if they happens to be right. just except it & move on. (none of us are always right)
Warpath & other skin fans that came to his defense. let it go. your point was made, now it is just who is gonna get the last word, which is ridiculous.
If we want more football talk I suggest to the cowboys defense brigade, not to instantly escalate it into a trolling thread. you know the response we will get back & the football topic is done. We are as much to blame for threads being ruined as the skins fans countering troll topics. So lets not ruin every thread by another teams fan just because they disagree. it doesn't mean they are trolling. There are a few Cowboy posters on here that could relax a lil more.

Now if another teams fan comes on here with the typical Cowboy sucks or this or that player sucks trolling. then by all means chew them up & spit them out. just quit going overboard on actuall topics ppl disagree with. :2cents:

Maybe we call trolls for what they are because we have had to deal with trolls for years claiming the same damn excuse. "Well one of your's trolled first". How the HELL can we tell who trolled first any longer. Fuck that's like asking what came first? The Chicken or the Egg? The thing is that these fucked up SKID troll fail to understand is we got troll from the Seahawks, 49're, Cards, Bears. Saints, Texans.I can go on but I think you get my point. Warpath is using the same excuse reptec used. Funny he too always said he's just here to talk football, but no matter what he wanted to talk about he just had to poke that stick too. Also like Reptec he's one of the first to complain about trolls. Keven (A Redskins fan) has posted here plenty of times and yes he can occasionally poke a stick but it's not the norm for him. He doesn't bother me even when he does come with the occasional stick. Bovey doesn't post here with out that stick in hand.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we call trolls for what they are because we have had to deal with trolls for years claiming the same damn excuse. "Well one of your's trolled first". How the HELL can we tell who trolled first any longer. Fuck that's like asking what came first? The Chicken or the Egg? The thing is that these fucked up SKID troll fail to understand is we got troll from the Seahawks, 49're, Cards, Bears. Saints, Texans.I can go on but I think you get my point. Warpath is using the same excuse reptec used. Funny he too always said he's just here to talk football, but no matter what he wanted to talk about he just had to poke that stick too. Also like Reptec he's one of the first to complain about trolls. Keven (A Redskins fan) has posted here plenty of times and yes he can occasionally poke a stick but it's not the norm for him. He doesn't bother me even when he does come with the occasional stick. Bovey doesn't post here with out that stick in hand.

I like Kevin .... (even though he's a skins fan)
I truley believe he does come here to talk football.

I know some don't like shark ... but I have no issues with him either .. will we bitch back and forth? Sure.....

This dude Bovey...... 100% troll right there ... and he thinks he's good at it ...

Two respond to two post in one ... This aint Disney ... but if the mods wont handle a troll .... I assure you ... a few of us are well capable of it
I'd almost bet a nut ... Bovey there ... has already filed a complaint against me .... He's a fucking terd

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't know what thread you are reading then, Twisted has accused me of derailing his thread several times.

Have I responded to people coming at me? Yes. Does that keep things going? Yes. Am I going to stop defending myself? No.

The only way this stops is if people here stay on topic when I respond to a thread rather than derail it with personal attacks and other bullshit. This isn't going to be a one way street. I respond to people in the same manor that people respond to me. And that's the way it will always be. If people are civil to me I will be civil with them. That's the only thing I promise on that front.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd almost bet a nut ... Bovey there ... has already filed a complaint against me .... He's a fucking terd

I think it's funny how you're so fucking bent that you have to make up shit to be mad about.

I'll take that bet. How much?