• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Gawd: IF I were a Bronco Fan...

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DDMBW.gif

lol

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: I'll take being a Bronco fan and their successes over those of the cardinals any day...I got news for ya, its already worn off, the Bronco's will certainly have the same opportunities next year as well. Its just football son, its not life and death

I hear ya.... Deflection.... Enjoy being a Bronco fan.

BTW. I know it hasn't worn off. If it has, you are not a true Bronco fan. It was the Super Bowl. Losing the Super Bowl in any fashion stings for at least a day especially when it's a blow out.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW. I know it hasn't worn off. If it has, you are not a true Bronco fan. It was the Super Bowl. Losing the Super Bowl in any fashion stings for at least a day especially when it's a blow out.

Animated-moving-creepy-stirring-picture.gif

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im already over the Broncos getting theres kicked. Life goes on for some of us I guess.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im already over the Broncos getting theres kicked. Life goes on for some of us I guess.

Life does go on, but I don't believe you. It still stings.... Which is totally normal.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see where you might think that being a Cardinal fan, but the Bronco's have been to 7 Super Bowls and have as good of a chance of being there again next year as anyone, like I said, its football, not life and death.
They also have two Lombardi's . The cards however have almost zero chance of being there anytime soon, and nothing to show for their lifelong efforts. If somehow that seems better to you then you aren't a fan of football at all.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see where you might think that being a Cardinal fan, but the Bronco's have been to 7 Super Bowls and have as good of a chance of being there again next year as anyone, like I said, its football, not life and death.
They also have two Lombardi's . The cards however have almost zero chance of being there anytime soon, and nothing to show for their lifelong efforts.

You don't give up. Keep busting on the Cardinal if it makes you feel better. Or better yet, Keep living in the past. That should help make the pain go away.

The Cardinals went 10-6 in a division way tougher than the Broncos, but they have no chance next year. Nice try. We are both in the same boat.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't give up. Keep busting on the Cardinal if it makes you feel better. Or better yet, Keep living in the past. That should help make the pain go away.

The Cardinals went 10-6 in a division way tougher than the Broncos, but they have no chance next year. Nice try. We are both in the same boat.
Ya know, it just seems weird, and pathetic, that a fan of a team that has never won a damn thing comes here talking shit about a team that just played in the Super Bowl. Obviously your only goal was to be a jackass, and somehow you're pissed that someone challenged you on it ?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never understood the philosophy that fans should be embarrassed about the performance of a team they root for. It's a game. Fans don't participate.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A: Hide for the rest of my life...

B: PAY for the condom used on me tonite

C: SELL my stock in Denver football

D: ALL OF THE ABOVE

E: Hire a coach that can prepare a team for the big game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, it just seems weird, and pathetic, that a fan of a team that has never won a damn thing comes here talking shit about a team that just played in the Super Bowl. Obviously your only goal was to be a jackass, and somehow you're pissed that someone challenged you on it ?

:clap: Nice try. I'm just giving it to you because you had the biggest mouth the last two weeks.

BTW- I'm not talking shit about a team that just played in the Super Bowl. I'm talking shit about a team that didn't even show up for the Super Bowl. You could hand pick any of the other 31 teams and they would have put up more of a fight than the broncos.

Let me help you with your response.... "But the Cardinal have never won anything" KwitYerWhinin

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that along with about 5 other teams, only a cardinal fan would think it is somehow better to get your lame ass kicked out of the playoffs entirely than to get to a Super Bowl. But then again, I see from the stats that you don't really have much experience with that so perhaps you cant really be certain.
Apparently you fail to realize that in a two team contest in the Super Bowl, only ONE of them is going to be the winner. You must be an ASU student, I know they aren't really known for quality education there.

In the last 10 years the Cardinals have come a hell of a lot closer to winning a Super Bowl than the Broncos, but this was predictable. Bronco fans were bound to get in their time machines and head back to the 90s after that ass pounding.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 10 years the Cardinals have come a hell of a lot closer to winning a Super Bowl than the Broncos, but this was predictable. Bronco fans were bound to get in their time machines and head back to the 90s after that ass pounding.

Seriously. Every response form KwitYerWhinin has been about the Cardinals or the glory days of the 90's. I guess there is not much else to grasp for.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. Every response form KwitYerWhinin has been about the Cardinals or the glory days of the 90's. I guess there is not much else to grasp for.

Just give him some time. It will sting for a while but soon he'll be looking forward to the future. No, not the draft. The neck exam.