• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good game

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, thought more point would have been scored. Lions have the advantage, BUT must hold with many games left Fun game, I thought ir would be close. Take care of business and the rsst takes care of itself. GL.

I HOPE lions fans that have been complaining abiut the CJ TD a few seasons ago NOW understand what the process of making a catch is. It was ruled correctly today with AJ as it was back in 2010.

Again, GL. Lions are in control.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HOPE lions fans that have been complaining abiut the CJ TD a few seasons ago
NOW understand what the process of making a catch is. It was ruled correctly
today with AJ as it was back in 2010.
We're all quite over that.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, thought more point would have been scored. Lions have the advantage, BUT must hold with many games left Fun game, I thought ir would be close. Take care of business and the rsst takes care of itself. GL.

I HOPE lions fans that have been complaining abiut the CJ TD a few seasons ago NOW understand what the process of making a catch is. It was ruled correctly today with AJ as it was back in 2010.

Again, GL. Lions are in control.

I am not over it. In 2010 Cj got 4 feet down with possession. He also Demonstrated that possession by switching from 2 hands to 1 and holding it up like the statue of liberty. He also got all kinds of other body parts down and let go of the ball while standing up to celebrate. All while in bounds. Terrible call.

But that has nothing to do with your receiver bobbling the ball today.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not over it. In 2010 Cj got 4 feet down with possession. He also Demonstrated that possession by switching from 2 hands to 1 and holding it up like the statue of liberty. He also got all kinds of other body parts down and let go of the ball while standing up to celebrate. All while in bounds. Terrible call.

But that has nothing to do with your receiver bobbling the ball today.

Yeah, they weren't comparable at all. The only thing they had in common is that they were both ruled incomplete. (I forget who was covering) was in contact with AJ and trying to knock it loose all the way to the ground and he bobbled it the second his body hit the ground. No one was even touching CJ through his entire "process".

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston was covering him I believe.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Glover Quinn. The fact that it was even close shows how crazy strong Jeffrey's hands are.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call, the way Detroit has been on instant replay I thought that was going to be called a TD.

IMO the Bears coaches blew the play calling. 4th and one give the ball to your best back!