• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good chance team name gets changed per report.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they had a 9,500 year head start on the European immigrants:

Native Americans are the Indigenous peoples of the land that is now the United States and Alaska. They are also known as American Indians, First Americans, or Indigenous Americans.

Here are some facts about Native Americans:

• Origins
    Native Americans are descendants of nomadic hunters from northeast Asia who migrated to North America across the Bering Strait land bridge. They were present in much of North, Central, and South America by around 10,000 BCE.
everybody here in the usa comes from immigrants unless they are naitve american

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t buy the theory that the giant swath of land in the americas was devoid of any humans before the Indians arrived .

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t buy the theory that the giant swath of land in the americas was devoid of any humans before the Indians arrived .

And worth noting the Indians stole it from deer and rabbits and stuff. And I don't have any hard evidence but they probably stole it from aliens as well and murdered them which is why we don't have aliens now and lightsabers and functioning space crafts and stuff.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And worth noting the Indians stole it from deer and rabbits and stuff. And I don't have any hard evidence but they probably stole it from aliens as well and murdered them which is why we don't have aliens now and lightsabers and functioning space crafts and stuff.
bigfoot lol

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bigfoot lol

Wait so we don't have lightsabers, spaceships OR bigfoot because of the Indians?

images

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I correct in thinking that some people on this thread dont believe in the Bering straight land bridge theory of how some native americans, or first peoples, or whatever you wanna call then (injuns?!??) made their way into the Americas by tracking the game from russia to here?

I thought that was pretty well established.

Arent the first americans that were here called native americans?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only if you pull your head out your ass.native americans are just that native dumbass.the first ever people in america.

Actually, the word native doesn’t mean the first.

You have been made to believe that the American Indian were the first humanoid species in what is known as modern North and South America. But with just a little research, you would find out that is incorrect.

This one is just interesting. Ancient Race of White Giants Described in Native Legends From Many Tribes

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the word native doesn’t mean the first.

You have been made to believe that the American Indian were the first humanoid species in what is known as modern North and South America. But with just a little research, you would find out that is incorrect.

This one is just interesting. Ancient Race of White Giants Described in Native Legends From Many Tribes
Well you know GK there are some who act like theories are established facts . I don’t doubt there was a land bridge . The rest of the world was populated by humans but the Americas weren’t ?

But I guess we are flat earthers because we dare to question theories that are supposed to be established

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to talking about how we are going to skin the panthers?