• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good article on Tebow...

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackballed: the NFL's Borking of Tim Tebow - Clash Daily :: Clash Daily

Interesting article... probably the most objective article I have read on the subject.

It is interesting how when he came into the league, everyone said he wouldn't succeed because the read option isn't run, and doesn't work in the NFL.

Now that three teams are running it, and Seattle and Washington are running it effectively... the excuse is he can't throw.

I also love the comment that Tebow will only be loved if he does an anti-firearm commercial and makes a sex tape public.

Our society is so screwed up... people love to hate these days.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackballed: the NFL's Borking of Tim Tebow - Clash Daily :: Clash Daily

It is interesting how when he came into the league, everyone said he wouldn't succeed because the read option isn't run, and doesn't work in the NFL.

Now that three teams are running it, and Seattle and Washington are running it effectively... the excuse is he can't throw.

QUOTE]

No, when he came in the league everyone said he's a read option quarterback who can't throw. A lot of those people said he's slow, inaccurate, weak armed and has bad footwork. He hasn't proven anyone wrong on any of those points yet. Along the way through little to no fault of his own he's become a distraction. Some of those everyone also predicted he would be out of the league in 5 years and he's right on schedule!!!

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His delusional fanbase is mostly at fault. The constant pressure from them and the media circus that follows is not worth it to an NFL team, apparently.
So please excuse me if I don't feel sorry for a multi-million dollar, 2-time NCAA champ, and Heisman winner.
Life isn't fair and the NFL especially isn't.
Players get the shaft from NFL teams every year.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bumped a topic an hour after you made it? :wtf2: It's not like this forum is heavy with traffic in the offseason

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]-4v2bkOhl0Y[/YOUTUBE]