• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Golic this morning on the hype surrounding the Eagles offense

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Oh my God the Eagles offense just levitated. How did they do that?" .....Hilarious!

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok just to provide context and expound a bit, so this doesn't look like wasted everyone's time.... His whole schtick was that he didn't think Kelly was going to bring anything that hasn't been seen before. He wasn't really sold on the whole hype of Kelly reinventing offensive football in the NFL. He said plenty of teams already go no-huddle & up-tempo. Greenberg, played a sound bite from Gruden talking about how innovative Kelly was and how he has all these elaborate schemes and formations. Golic wasn't sold and came back from commecial break with the above quote.

Personally, I'm still a lil worried about the Eagles. Vick tore us a new one last time he was here for prime time.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok just to provide context and expound a bit, so this doesn't look like wasted everyone's time.... His whole schtick was that he didn't think Kelly was going to bring anything that hasn't been seen before. He wasn't really sold on the whole hype of Kelly reinventing offensive football in the NFL. He said plenty of teams already go no-huddle & up-tempo. Greenberg, played a sound bite from Gruden talking about how innovative Kelly was and how he has all these elaborate schemes and formations. Golic wasn't sold and came back from commecial break with the above quote.

Personally, I'm still a lil worried about the Eagles. Vick tore us a new one last time he was here for prime time.

We will see, but this is a completely different Redskins team from that time. Long gone are the malcontents like Fat Al, Landry, etc. I expect a little better defense from the Skins at this time. The Redskins also certainly didn't have the offensive firepower they now possess at this time & if they can control the ground game it will negate a lot of Kelly's plans.

The biggest thing the Redskins need to worry about is the Redskins.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the team the Eagles have, I seem them running an insane up tempo offense on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down and then punting on 4th.

wash, rinse, repeat for 4 quarters. Gonna be a long season for the eGirls fans.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure everything is going to be fine.
Bob didn't need any preseason snaps. He's ready to carry this team to a championship and the redskin defense is a strength in 2013.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday, keep your trolling in the smack talk thread where it belongs.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the team the Eagles have, I seem them running an insane up tempo offense on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down and then punting on 4th.

wash, rinse, repeat for 4 quarters. Gonna be a long season for the eGirls fans.

Yep - they could do something really good but how about we actually see it first. I love how places like ESPN overstate things like this even before they have seen the finished product. One relatively recent example that was similar to this was for the Ole Ball Coach & he was perhaps the worst coach in the history of the NFL. Time will tell for Kelly.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure everything is going to be fine.
Bob didn't need any preseason snaps. He's ready to carry this team to a championship and the redskin defense is a strength in 2013.

Nobody's making that claim here. We are - as usual - guarded. You used to be a bit more humble. Now you are starting to come off like a troll & your "Cowboys fans don't care about the Redskins" argument sounds completely ridiculous.

It is a long season - I would be careful about what you post.