• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i'm sorry is that a double digit win???? WARRIORS!!!!!!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying it all series...when the Warriors play well it wouldn't be easy for the Cavs!!!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep...

this has all come down to stamina now...and the Cavs might just have hit their ceiling. we'll see I guess...
just think if they had Kyrie, Love and Varejao....thats like 90-100 minutes of very good ball....thats tough to overcome- especially if the role players dont step up. Delly I thouhgt played decently- Mozgov played great- but I thought James Jonse made some dumb plays, Smith played like crap, and Shumpert did not play well and looked tentative...that shoulder he hurt was the one that he disclocated earlier in the season with the Knicks and why he sat out the first few weeks after the trade with the Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep...

this has all come down to stamina now...and the Cavs might just have hit their ceiling. we'll see I guess...
unfortunately I agree with you. We will have to see what htat two days rest does- but i sure dont like Golden State headed home with momentum to a place they have only lost a small handful of times this year.

Can the Cavs REALLY win 2 games in Golden State where they only lost 3 games all season? Sounds like a tall task- not impossible with Bron- but a tall task....

all right guys...I will actually get a decent night sleep tonight! take it easy-

until Sunday.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just think if they had Kyrie, Love and Varejao....thats like 90-100 minutes of very good ball....thats tough to overcome- especially if the role players dont step up. Delly I thouhgt played decently- Mozgov played great- but I thought James Jonse made some dumb plays, Smith played like crap, and Shumpert did not play well and looked tentative...that shoulder he hurt was the one that he disclocated earlier in the season with the Knicks and why he sat out the first few weeks after the trade with the Cavs.

give you that Moz played his ass off. Delly tried his damndest, but you could almost tell from the outset that he was running on a nearly empty tank. one of the guys I knew back on CBS used to call this a war of attrition, and it looks like that's how this is shaping up...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.
Just think. But they don't.
Have many dozens of posts did you make about Wades knees?

K-A-R-M-A

No 2 paragraphs tonight stating the accolades of the Smith/Shump trade?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's already been said...if you have to rely on Smith & shump it probably won't end well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.
Just think. But they don't.
Have many dozens of posts did you make about Wades knees?

K-A-R-M-A

a ton of posts about Wade's knees because instead of waiting for his meniscus to heal he had it surgically removed to play quicker and now he has no cartilage in his knees. He missed 20 games this year and yet you and other Heat fans kept saying this is the healthiest he has been in years. Think about that

I do have to give Wade credit though - he has done a nice job on the studio show...he should be able to transition to that nicely sometime in the next 2-3 years- all though if he wanted to I could see him hanging on to be a spark plug off the bench kinda like Ray Allen was for the Heat his last couple years - though if he wants to win he will probably have to leave Miami. Shit, if he wanted to try and win a couple more titles and took the vet minimum id take him on the Cavs and let him play 20 minutes a game. I could see Pop restricting his minutes, and keeping him healthy on a Spurs team that could make some noise too...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 4 went as I thought it would but my gosh we've got to figure out how to rebound.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's already been said...if you have to rely on Smith & shump it probably won't end well.
Yah...I mean the Knicks tried that- Shumpert and Smith cannot be your best secondary players. They can be some where between your 5th and 7th best guys- but if you are relying on Smith and Shumpert to be your 3rd. 4th, best guys its probably not ognna end well as you said- you might be able to get a couple games if they get hot- but nights they struggle you simply are not gonna win