• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:noidea:
PC & jrs-I was just watchin' my weather channel down here to see how the game looks tonite up there (did that make sense?) and it was reported that a mysterious "disturbance" has gripped the Twin Cities. People disappearing, and all kinds a' shit! You guys know anything about this??
Yeah the "weather" is great here, it has been a GREAT day. A weather day worthy of a toast! So I say we all crack open a cold one at about 8:00 (9:00 for Buck) tonight to enjoy the beautiful summer night! When those around us ask "why the goofy smile on your face" we just say I heard a joke today!
Cheers Fellas!

"disturbance", "people disappearing":noidea:

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
didnt hear that buck

All I can tell you is: "Lock the doors and stay away from the windows...there's some big Karma comin' down in Twins-Town."

News Flash! It has just been reported that someone dropped a house on a dick-head in Mpls.!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dick-head, Dick-head, Dick-head....check it out!

(O.k., I admit it, that's an old KQRS "bit" I just plagarized, but it works perfectly here!)

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Verlander vs. Pavano tonight

Be nice to steal the first game out from under the Tigers tonight!

GO TWINS!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
kq is ok I prefer the loon

I don't know what the "loon" is as I've been gone 10-yrs now, but I must assume it's a radio-station?? 'Course, you and I both like a little "taste" now & then, and there is the Loon Cafe, Downtown, (at least there was 10-yrs ago.) Is that the "loon" you are referring to?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Time for the Twins to get back on track with a win tonight.
Twins have a chance to have 3 - .300 hitters in the lineup tonight after going months without having one even close. Things are looking up!

GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!