• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tell her the fresh air will do her some good

That, I will do! It's also another GodAwful nice nite again after a rainy start. I'm so 'tirsty that I could die! Hey, that would make a good Country tune! Too bad Hank Sr. ain't around to sing it...really too bad...for all of us!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game has driven me back into my bottle of Evan Williams.. lol

Evan Williams! God that's good stuff! I start off mixing lemon-sour & water over cubes or cracked, then as the nite wears on I stop using the sour and just go with h2o. If I can get her out tonite I'm gonna hoist one in your honor, compadre!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a productive morning though. Sun is finally shining and in the upper 60's! Dog took me for a walk/jog right away this morning, cleaned the garage (the mess from the wife's bday bash was still there), mowed the lawn (first time this year), made a Menards run, sprayed for weeds and put down some mulch. Phew!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That, I will do! It's also another GodAwful nice nite again after a rainy start. I'm so 'tirsty that I could die! Hey, that would make a good Country tune! Too bad Hank Sr. ain't around to sing it...really too bad...for all of us!

Hell yeah, I love Hank Sr. Never cared too much for Hank Jr. other than maybe a few tunes. Hank III is pretty badass though. Check him out if you haven't. Kick ass tunage!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evan Williams! God that's good stuff! I start off mixing lemon-sour & water over cubes or cracked, then as the nite wears on I stop using the sour and just go with h2o. If I can get her out tonite I'm gonna hoist one in your honor, compadre!

I just go with a 2 liter of coke and I'm set. I have a niffty little flask that measures out exactly how much I put into the drink. I love it. Check em out.

Perfect Pour Flask - Measured Spirits Decanter

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Had a productive morning though. Sun is finally shining and in the upper 60's! Dog took me for a walk/jog right away this morning, cleaned the garage (the mess from the wife's bday bash was still there), mowed the lawn (first time this year), made a Menards run, sprayed for weeds and put down some mulch. Phew!

Boy, did you do a number on the blowhard over there! jrs jumped in and took a few bites himself! Don't forget that message of mine. Could be some hugh humor in it!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just caught up on the mess at Fux. Can't believe he won't admit he posted, "Gardy fans can suck it". He knows he posted it and so do we. A fux mod deleted it (wonder why) so there is no solid proof. He will have to live with that lie. What a POS.

And now he wants me to tell him what game I am going to this summer so he can meet up with me.. LOL! Pretty scared of a broken down 60 yr old guy! What a dork.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just caught up on the mess at Fux. Can't believe he won't admit he posted, "Gardy fans can suck it". He knows he posted it and so do we. A fux mod deleted it (wonder why) so there is no solid proof. He will have to live with that lie. What a POS.

And now he wants me to tell him what game I am going to this summer so he can meet up with me.. LOL! Pretty scared of a broken down 60 yr old guy! What a dork.

Yeah, this whole thing of his is getting pretty pathetic. he did post that, I came back several time to be sure of what I was seeing, then it disappeared. I thought he had reconsidered what it might do and deleted it himself. He's where Clinton was when he lied under oath, I was taught that it is always best to say, "ya' got me!" Then try to mitigate the dmg. and get 'outta Dodge."

His threats prove he is/was a bully. You can bet that he's the guy yelling at the ump during a little league game, embarassing the son to death. Note that after he boasts about his size, or issues a physical threat, he couches himself by pointing out his so-called injuries. Absolute standard bully tactics! If you remember my epic battles with him I expressed my "profound disappointment" in him for his behavior. Hauv says all kinds of personal insults too but he never claims to be an athlete...to me, that's way different. I just laugh at a guy like that. Am I making sense?

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One question though. What does "AH DA" mean? fc posts that all the time. Sounds like a special ed thing to me..

You know....I really can't answer that. You know how Black people speak Ebonics, and drunks speak Boozebonics, our hero speaks Chumpbonics and I'm not able to translate it. If momma feels up to goin' out for a while tonite I'll mull this Chumpbonics term over a bit to see if I can solve its riddle.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One question though. What does "AH DA" mean? fc posts that all the time. Sounds like a special ed thing to me..

Hey guys, "AH DA" is definitely special ed. I had it out with him over that also one day because I thought he was implying that I was a dumbass. Hey said he meant to say duh! Then he chastised me for being stupid. Look out though he is 6-3 240 and has kidney stones! I'd be scared PC no way I'd tell him when you were going to TF!