• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Gettem Chip!!!

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please get here Thursday. The drama is killing me. Either way whatever happens I'll be good. I'll be supportive what Chip does. He's a hell of a lot more knowledgable than I am. If we get Mariotta then great. If we don't, that's good with me as well. Come on Thursday. Let the fireworks begin!

Can't see anyone taking Bradford in a trade if he's not going to sign an extension. That would be really stupid.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok now it is starting to border on insanity.......Tim Mcmanus was just on 97.5 and he says the Eagles are absolutely in this, and they are going after Mariota.....However....he is being told that the price begins with what the Redskins traded to get RG3.... So start with #20 this year and the next 2 years 1st rd picks....then add in Kendricks, Curry and Cox!!! That is insane, and I would hope to God Chip wouldn't give up that damn much!
Rather than do that I'd try to trade Curry, Kendricks, Boykin and Mathis for draft picks and beef up the defense and the offensive line as much as possible and roll.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see anyone taking Bradford in a trade if he's not going to sign an extension. That would be really stupid.
Well this is easy... They have him this year, and next year they franchise tag him, that is why a team would be willing to do it.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also another option is to take a chance and see if Mariota falls...perhaps we can get him at a bargain ala Aaron Rogers.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is easy... They have him this year, and next year they franchise tag him, that is why a team would be willing to do it.

Not that simple Wings. No one knows how Bradford is going to be this year not even CK. While we already have him I can't see a team willing to trade for him because the franchise tag option is available. On top of that next years tag is $20 mil.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok now it is starting to border on insanity.......Tim Mcmanus was just on 97.5 and he says the Eagles are absolutely in this, and they are going after Mariota.....However....he is being told that the price begins with what the Redskins traded to get RG3.... So start with #20 this year and the next 2 years 1st rd picks....then add in Kendricks, Curry and Cox!!! That is insane, and I would hope to God Chip wouldn't give up that damn much!
Rather than do that I'd try to trade Curry, Kendricks, Boykin and Mathis for draft picks and beef up the defense and the offensive line as much as possible and roll.

That would be insane....however I am not a fan of Curry being included in the deal.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That report, if true is too much to pay.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i'm not paying that. Just because the Redskins did some stupid shit doesn't mean that should be the price now.

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i'm not paying that. Just because the Redskins did some stupid shit doesn't mean that should be the price now.
Well that wasn't really the pkg .. they did a combo of 6 picks ... no players involved

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're going to pay $20mm for a qb they can't keep? Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt.

And the cow jumped over the moon.

Intoxicated

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to pay $20mm for a qb they can't keep? Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt.

And the cow jumped over the moon.
Howd you get arsenal to show up as your fav team? Im also a gooner

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^You gotta dig around in your fav teams choice, its in there.

Intoxicated

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^You gotta dig around in your fav teams choice, its in there.
Oh shittttt another Gooner..Shame chelsea won today :/ Sorry to derail the thread.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip may need to deal with the Browns in a 3 way deal. Bradford, picks, and maybe players to the Browns, and a big package to deal them to Tennessee.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip may need to deal with the Browns in a 3 way deal. Bradford, picks, and maybe players to the Browns, and a big package to deal them to Tennessee.

Why would the Browns help us get Mariota instead of just getting Mariota themselves?

And besides just getting a great QB prospect (your thinking, not mine), Mariota's presence there could also get Johnny Manziel on the right track and get them back some value for him in a year or so.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the Browns help us get Mariota instead of just getting Mariota themselves?

And besides just getting a great QB prospect (your thinking, not mine), Mariota's presence there could also get Johnny Manziel on the right track and get them back some value for him in a year or so.

Enut, because the Browns don't want to give up all their picks like chip will, plus the players that Chip will give up in a package. The Browns still love Bradford.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enut, because the Browns don't want to give up all their picks like chip will, plus the players that Chip will give up in a package. The Browns still love Bradford.

Where is everyone getting that Chip is willing to give up all the Eagles picks? That is what I am trying to understand. I can't find anything that lets me believe that CK is willing to give up everything for MM.