• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Cowboys

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize to all cowboys fans if I am misreading this correctly. Since I came home & have been having a few cocktails.
My bad.
Also I havent researched any of this.
But as a an Eagles fan in Phoenix, not sure how he can explain this as truth?
I too have seen many (granted on TV) Cowboys at all kinds of venues.Also to be fair to PE1 I grant that it should be nuts to wear Cowboy gear at an Eagles game. (but he is almost as far from an eagles game as I am)
I also grant him that at the new stadium for the Cowboys is more relaxed than say in Philly. Which would give him the possibility of correctness.
but lets face it. How many true Eagle fans show up at Cowboy stadium? per Amount in stadium?
Now figure how many Cowboy fans could do the same Eagles new Stadium (without the Jail. Sorry forget the name)
Sorry but if I read this correctly from our beloved (now you know I been drinking) PE1
it isnt saying more cowboys fans in Philly (like he want you to believe as in moving the goal post)

but more cowboy fans in philly vs. Philly fans in Dallas. Again not Cowboy fans in Philly (vs Philly fans in Philly). or am I just drunk & read this wrong?

BTW whoever had the Gif in a completely different thread of goal post moving........... WTF!!!!
How did you never use that before in the other PE1 thread? :scratch:

Such a waste.

You were feeling it last night. PDay said more Cowboy fans show up in Philly then Philly fans show up in Dallas. I said this isn’t true because of how obnoxious and stupid Philly fans are. I lived in Philly for 30 years fyi

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most attention the Eagles got was from the Invincible movie, people then remembered they were still in the NFL
Sorry sonny, I don't follow faggot Hollywood like you.

Movie probably had some Boston queer in it anyway.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry sonny, I don't follow faggot Hollywood like you.

Movie probably had some Boston queer in it anyway.

I'm from RI so don't know who is from Boston, but the movie was actually good and so was Rocky , but I guess you call that a faggot movie too , tough macho guy like you would think so. And what's with all the homophobic references, have something to share?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have been wrong. I sincerely thought that running and defense was the way to win in the NFL and that the playoffs would prove it. After Seattle, Chicago and Baltimore lost this weekend I’m not so sure.

The Dallas Cowboys are the last remaining hope for us old timers. Those of us who have always believed in running the ball, controlling the clock and playing defense, this is it.

If the Super Bowl winner is New Orleans, Philadelphia, LAR, LAC or KC then it’s going to completely change the dynamic of the league going forward.

For me, I will root for Zeke and Dak the rest of the way. I don’t want to see the NFL turn into a complete arial asaualt League, basically 2 hand touch.

What do you all think?

tenor.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"...on NBC". So like I said, the most "on NBC". Not NFL playoffs, but the best NBC did. Really hard for Dallas to have more viewers on NBC when the game isn't even there. :suds:
On television.

Good try.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle and Dallas was a push, both team mirrored each other this year... So I wouldn't use Seattle as a good example, they just ran into a team that play's just like they do.... Run the ball, good D, not pass heavy ... Chicago was a kick away from winning, so it's not like they couldn't still be alive, they could be... Rules have dictated the more offensive production, the NFL can address that by backing off on PI calls and allowing DB's to put feelers out and be more aggressive, WITHOUT holding of course... But PI calls KILL good games and allow more offense, it's one of the biggest fuck ups the NFL is doing right now...
I think the fact that Seattle played the Rams to the wire twice this season, and that at the present time, the Cowboys are a little better version of the Seahawks bodes well for the Cowboys chances

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fact that Seattle played the Rams to the wire twice this season, and that at the present time, the Cowboys are a little better version of the Seahawks bodes well for the Cowboys chances

Cowboys have a chance, I would never say they have no chance, but home field is a big deal in the playoffs, it was probably the difference between our matchup... And yes Seattle played the Rams tough both games, Dallas and Seattle have a similar philosophy so that’s a good thing... Keep something in mind though, Rams pass rush is scary good, if you guys fall behind and Dak has to throw more, he better hang on to that football, because he’s gonna get pressured and he’s gonna get hit ... If Dallas can get an early lead and play there game, that will keep the pass rush off him... Rams O is gonna score, there O is dynamic, tough to deal with ... So controlling the game running the ball is an absolute must for Dallas, Rams O can’t be left out there a lot...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys have a chance, I would never say they have no chance, but home field is a big deal in the playoffs, it was probably the difference between our matchup... And yes Seattle played the Rams tough both games, Dallas and Seattle have a similar philosophy so that’s a good thing... Keep something in mind though, Rams pass rush is scary good, if you guys fall behind and Dak has to throw more, he better hang on to that football, because he’s gonna get pressured and he’s gonna get hit ... If Dallas can get an early lead and play there game, that will keep the pass rush off him... Rams O is gonna score, there O is dynamic, tough to deal with ... So controlling the game running the ball is an absolute must for Dallas, Rams O can’t be left out there a lot...
I agree. Most teams like to defer, I would actually take the ball if I were the Cowboys, try and get a lead and keep it