• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT 2.20.13| Flyers @ Pens | Keystone State Deathmatch |7:30PM

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched this game. I know we're all past it, but you get to hear my reactions anyway!

Oh god, down 1-0. Great, a Lavi timeout! Not great, we boarded the Pens! WHAT A SAVE BY BRYZ (and no offense, Cola, but you are wrong. Not only was it not a goal, but it was CONCLUSIVELY not a goal - the overhead showed the glove in the net by less than the width of a puck, not that it matters because) damn Malkin got it anyway.

FLYERS SCORE THE DIRTIEST GOAL OF ALL TIME!! AND ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE THE PENGUINS DON'T PLAY D! WHAT A FIGHT BY SIMMONDS AND GLASS! WHY DO WE KEEP BOARDING THE PENS?!!?!

Okay. Intermission time. Let's cool down, and take a deep brea-WHY DIDN'T WE GET A PENALTY SHOT ON TALBOT'S BREAKAWAY!? Dunno about that elbowing call on Ada-Jake Voracek!

Third period, well, at least things can't get any crazier, rig-JAKE VORACEK!!!!!! Oh, and Kennedy. And SIMMONDS!

Oh, man, I really feel bad for Glass; that was purely accidental and total bullshit that he got four; they need to take away the automatic double minor for blood. Haha, figures the Penguins have a shitty stadium and their clock doesn't work. THAT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT KNUBLE GOT FOUR; THEY NEED TO TAKE AWAY THE AUTOMATIC DOUBLE MINOR FOR BLOOD!!!!!

Fedotenko, why the HELL are you taking another high sticking penalty while we are serving a four minute high sticking penalty? And they score, and because Feds likes playing like it's lacrosse it's still a long 5 on 3 TALBOT GOT TRIPPED AND THEN TAKES A PENALTY FOR CLOSING HIS HAND ON THE PUCK WHAT BULLSHIT.

Well, at least we cleared the penalty gauntlet, thank god Kunitz countered Fedotenko's lacrosse with his soccer. Alright boys. Just... just finish off these last few minutes and - Oh. Sutter. Damnit. Well, at least we've a good chance to make it to overti...

JAKUB.

MOTHERFUCKING.

VORACEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

That may have been the single greatest recap EVER!!!

:pizza:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched this game. I know we're all past it, but you get to hear my reactions anyway!

Oh god, down 1-0. Great, a Lavi timeout! Not great, we boarded the Pens! WHAT A SAVE BY BRYZ (and no offense, Cola, but you are wrong. Not only was it not a goal, but it was CONCLUSIVELY not a goal - the overhead showed the glove in the net by less than the width of a puck, not that it matters because) damn Malkin got it anyway.

FLYERS SCORE THE DIRTIEST GOAL OF ALL TIME!! AND ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE THE PENGUINS DON'T PLAY D! WHAT A FIGHT BY SIMMONDS AND GLASS! WHY DO WE KEEP BOARDING THE PENS?!!?!

Okay. Intermission time. Let's cool down, and take a deep brea-WHY DIDN'T WE GET A PENALTY SHOT ON TALBOT'S BREAKAWAY!? Dunno about that elbowing call on Ada-Jake Voracek!

Third period, well, at least things can't get any crazier, rig-JAKE VORACEK!!!!!! Oh, and Kennedy. And SIMMONDS!

Oh, man, I really feel bad for Glass; that was purely accidental and total bullshit that he got four; they need to take away the automatic double minor for blood. Haha, figures the Penguins have a shitty stadium and their clock doesn't work. THAT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT KNUBLE GOT FOUR; THEY NEED TO TAKE AWAY THE AUTOMATIC DOUBLE MINOR FOR BLOOD!!!!!

Fedotenko, why the HELL are you taking another high sticking penalty while we are serving a four minute high sticking penalty? And they score, and because Feds likes playing like it's lacrosse it's still a long 5 on 3 TALBOT GOT TRIPPED AND THEN TAKES A PENALTY FOR CLOSING HIS HAND ON THE PUCK WHAT BULLSHIT.

Well, at least we cleared the penalty gauntlet, thank god Kunitz countered Fedotenko's lacrosse with his soccer. Alright boys. Just... just finish off these last few minutes and - Oh. Sutter. Damnit. Well, at least we've a good chance to make it to overti...

JAKUB.

MOTHERFUCKING.

VORACEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

Thank you, now I don't have to read the rest of the thread. You saved me a lot of time.