• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give your team a grade..

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Cowboys get a B+ in the 1st round, an F the rest of the way, C- overall.

Best Drafts I saw, Rams, Niners, Vikings and Raiders

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are forcing me to I give the Bills a B+. I didnt think we really needed Watkins but he is one of the Elite prospects and the trade only impacts 2014 positively.
Second round tackle has some injury concerns that scare me but I think being a starting LT for Alabama means the guy can play. I like the LB depth in rounds 3 and 7. Though not sure if either will end up being starters. We added a CB which we need all the help we can get there and I love thr Henderson pick first round talent in round 7 if he can keep out of trouble that could be a big steal for us.

I believe it cost you a first round next year as well man....

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I compare to last year I give the Raiders an A.

Overall at this point a solid B, the first 2 picks were no brainer, the rest pretty solid and sensible.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Rams, I'm inclined to give them a B/B- grade. I liked the first round picks of Robinson and Donald. Days 2 and 3 I wasn't a fan of. I didn't mind the CB/S in round 2 but didn't think that we needed to trade up 3 spots to get him. We could've used that 5th round pick for one of the QB's from the McCarron/Murray/Mettenberger trio. I didn't like taking a RB in round 3 as I think there was more pressing needs and could have picked up a RB in the later rounds. As for Sam, I think it was more of a publicity stunt than it was for need.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my Redskins i will give them a B- They got depth on the OL and then they went and got a nasty player from Stanford. the Pick I liked the most was Lache Seastrunk from Baylor, though he didn't catch a lot of passes as a RB but when he get's the ball he has the speed. The speed to pull away from safeties and CB's. It will be good for a change of pace in the Redskins offense. Morris can still run, but Seastrunk will be a weapon. No doubt.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle C.

Very average predictable picks. Tons of talent that needs to be developed but likely not a lot of starting material. Could morph into an A or F down the road.

It's difficult to judge the Hawks draft. Even if they did acquire a couple high ranking first or second rounders they might have not even made the starting unit based on the high caliber starters for the team already. They have been successful in stockpiling draft picks so I would reserve analysis until 2-3 years down the road. All you can really judge is did they address the potential needs. In my mind DE/WR were the most glaring potential needs for you team. I was actually hoping to see you guys draft Jarred Abbederris from Wisconsin to see him reunited with RW. I guess he will fit well with the Pack though.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons took:
Jake Matthews OT A&M
Ra'Shede Hageman DT Minnesota
Dezmen Southward FS Wisconsin
Devonta Freeman RB FSU
Prince Shembo OLB Notre Dame
Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
Marquis Spruill ILB Syracuse
Yawin Smallwood OLB Connecticut
Tyler Wood OLB South Dakota

I'd say we had a solid B draft. The only pick I don't like is Devonta Freeman. I don't think Atlanta knows how to utilize the small shifty backs.

I'm sorry but Southward was easily one of the worst picks (maybe the worst) of the draft. Drafting him in the third round was hilarious as he was always the weakest link on the Badgers and it showed in every game. He gets lost in coverage, is always late, never makes big plays, swings and misses on many tackles, low IQ, etc. However since he won the pro day olympics he was drafted high with a 4.3 40 yd dash and 40 inch vert.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers Grade: C

Glaring needs: Starting OT, C, DT, DE, SS/FS, TE, LB

Secondary needs: Backup WR's, QB,

Potential Needs: FB

I believe we adequately addressed the WR/PR man with Abberderis, and Avante. We might have addressed the Safety need with the first round pick but he seems overly aggressive and very slow in HA HA. The Center could potentially win the starting job but that just shows the ineptitude of our O-line However the TE is a project and is unknown. The LB will most likely be a bust as he's slow and changing positions. We only selected one DE in which we need the entire line replaced and this pick in Thorton is a project at best. OT wasn't even addressed having injury and talent issues on the LT position which is the key to A Rod's health leads me to believe this team just isn't on the right page in terms of understanding what it takes to get back to winning SB's.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but Southward was easily one of the worst picks (maybe the worst) of the draft. Drafting him in the third round was hilarious as he was always the weakest link on the Badgers and it showed in every game. He gets lost in coverage, is always late, never makes big plays, swings and misses on many tackles, low IQ, etc. However since he won the pro day olympics he was drafted high with a 4.3 40 yd dash and 40 inch vert.

I haven't seen any film on Southward. I've seen UW games but never really paid attention to him specifically. We needed a safety and there wasn't much left on the board. I was hoping Atlanta would go for Antone Exum in some deeper rounds.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers: B

Ward was a shocking pick but I think he fills an immediate need at nickel. Hyde should be able to make a push for the starting RB once Gore leaves. Martin will be the starting center. Ellington should be able to take the KR and PR duties. We also got a few red-shirt players who will be able to contribute next year.

I liked the picks overall, but I don't feel that we did enough to address the weakness at CB. Hopefully I'm wrong, but the guys we got in the later rounds (other than Ward) look like projects and won't be ready to contribute right away. Still, good draft that will improve us in the present and preserve our future.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St. Louis Rams... I'd give a "cautiously optimistic" B+.

We got a road-grading G/T in Greg Robinson. Looks like we're starting to get the idea about winning beginning in the trenches, because the next pick was a hard nosed DT in the mold of Ndamukong Suh. If Aaron Donald pans out, we could end up having THE most dominant defensive front in the NFL.

Tre Mason was a surprise pick, to me. But in the 4th round, that kind of production is tough to pass on, considering we don't really have a true change-of-pace RB and especially for a coach who loves to run the ball. I liked EJ Gaines, in the 6th, as well. Fresh legs and less wear-and-tear on Zac Stacy is always a good thing.

Yeah... I was a little disappointed that we didn't land Calvin Pryor, or Ha'Sean Clinton Dix when safety was a glaring position of need. But, at least there's gonna be a ton of competition in the defensive backfield this year. I also thought it would have been a good idea to grab one of the more marquee QBs in the later rounds. Guys like Aaron Murray, Zach Mettenberger and A.J. McCarron were there late. But we did get more O-line and secondary depth. And to cap it all off... the SEC Defensive Player of the Year, for a paltry 7th round price tag. Now that's what I call value. :)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give the Jets a solid C...

They did not have a bad draft at all, I loved the 2nd round TE pick... The reason i have them so low on the draft is because they had 12 picks and they did not make one trade to get any better... It also seems like they passed on better talent because they were bigger risks... the jets needed to take risks, they Played it just too safe!!!

I would have also wanted a RB picked in the 3rd or 4th round even though it was not said to be a needed position... I just feel like wiht running QBs, they would have been better off with strentgth and depth at RB...

On the verge of giving them a C- or D but i need to be optimistic a little...

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Cardinals, I would give them a solid B.

They filled their biggest need, SS with their 1st round pick. And they filled another big need & got the best all around TE in the draft with their 2nd round pick. After that the picks were more geared towards 2016 & beyond with many of the picks being focused on boom or bust players.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give the Seahawks an early B. The 2 glaring needs was WR and Oline and we did cover those with some intriguing prospects.

I really like us taking WRs Richardson and Norwood. I think we got a bit of a steal with Norwood dropping to the 4th.

It's always tough to grade our drafts as PC has very specific criteria for the types of players he wants. He's knocked it out of the park with many choices so for now, a Solid B till we see what our rookies do this season.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grading a draft at this point is like grading a student before he has take the test. I think most "experts" last year gave the Panthers a C to a D. So far that draft has turned out pretty good for us.

That said I'll give this one a B. We got what SHOULD be a true #1 WR, beefed up our O and D Lines (what our GM calls Hog Mollies) including what SHOULD be another top flight pass rusher. Got some help for the secondary and a bruiser of a RB. IF these picks pan out the Panthers should be set for the next several years and ready if we should lose one of our big name players. Most "experts" keep pointing out that we did not get an OT and there was talent out there. Our GM has said, that after the top 4 the drop off was huge and there was no one on the board better than what we already have.

Right now though, this is all on paper. Things can change quickly. Guys get hurt, a player from last year starts to emerge, etc. So who really knows? Bring this topic back up at the end of the season and lets really see how these teams have done.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats a C- Dont know what the brain trust was thinking taking a QB 2nd round and Garapallo to boot? I wish they grabbed a big TE or WR in second. Christ Mettenberger went in the 6th RD, would have rather have him in 2nd. What can Pats get for Mallet, doubt a 2nd round pick, so why waste it on a qb. Then when they grab a wr , its a 5 7 one. Tired of all the hobbit receivers here

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats a C- Dont know what the brain trust was thinking taking a QB 2nd round and Garapallo to boot?

Really you can't see what's going on?

Do you know Tommy Boy is running around with blond hair? Writing is on the wall man, Tommy's walking for a career in HoLlYwOod!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really you can't see what's going on?

Do you know Tommy Boy is running around with blond hair? Writing is on the wall man, Tommy's walking for a career in HoLlYwOod!

Maybe Provincetown but doubt HW. he does'nt seem big on acting or commercials, Can see Peyton doing a back to the future movie though

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we can only grade on need addressed right now.

imo PIT needed...NT, CB, WR (tall), DE, OL, RB

NT...3 guys on the roster can play the position...did not draft a traditional 3-4 player, but did take a DT in the 6/215...McCullers played mostly inside @ TN, but in a 4-3...curious to see how a guy his height will perform as a 3-4 NT.

CB...top 3 are pretty much in stone on the roster...took only one CB, Shaq Richardson, 5/157. imo a developmental player with starter potential. Word is the #1 guy on their board was Gilbert and he was gone at 15, so apparently they were not that thrilled with Dennard and several other CBs they could've have in the 3rd rd

WR (tall)...only one on roster with any experience at all...took Martavious Bryant 4/118. Should see action in the RZ as the 4th WR imo.

DE...only 1 on the roster with experience...took Tuitt 2/46...I expect him to be in the rotation if he doesn't win the job outright.

OL...OT specificially...starters established, depth needed...took Wesley Johnson, C 5/173...apparently this guy can play OT or C...not sure what to expect, but if Pouncey is not extended, he could be the starting C in 2015.

RB...starter established, change of pace RB desired...took Dri Archer 3/97...on paper he's the perfect complement to the big RB...I see him having an impact in the return game and a handful of plays on OFC.

Considering our 1st rd pick was a BPA...and the top 4 picks are likely to see time on the field most likely in sub pkgs or part of a rotation...I would say the grade is a B.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said I'll give this one a B. We got what SHOULD be a true #1 WR,Bring this topic back up at the end of the season and lets really see how these teams have done.

IDK if Benjamin is a true #1, but I really like what he brings...would've been nice to see him get a year with a great vet like S. Smith but it wasn't to be...imo CAR will be the same stout DEF, but I would worry about the OFC.