• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me your 10 teams that can win the title February edition

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we had the December and January version. Time for the February edition. Give me your 10 best bets to cut down the nets come March Madness. If you HAD to be on ONLY 10 teams vs the field. Who ya got??? Ill start

Syracuse
Duke
Michigan State
Florida
Arizona
Kentucky
Wichita
Kansas
Louisville
Iowa

- Those are in order too. Got pretty tough after Arizona IMO, Id have Zona higher if Ashley hadnt gone down. Was trying not to homer and put Iowa on my list but I really couldnt come up with anyone I thought had a better shot. LOL.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State
Syracuse
Florida
Arizona
Duke
Wichita State
Louisville
Kentucky
Iowa
'Nova

Wow the last 5 are such a stretch...and it's so hard to know with MSU and Arizona. More confident with MSU because Payne looks fine.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rmilia Duke as the 2nd most likely????

Cmon bro you've watched enough ACC basketball this year haven't you? Isn't this "HOT STREAK" they've had a great deal about how bad the ACC is?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State
Florida
Cuse
Witchita State
Zona

At this point I'd be floored if it was anyone else but Ill say Duke, Kansas, UK...UL? aaaaaaaaaaaaaand idk.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuse
AZ
UF
MSU
Duke
SDSU
KU
UM

I have no respect for Wichita State.

This is probably pretty close to my top ten in order.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuse
AZ
UF
MSU
Duke
SDSU
KU
UM

CTP you REALLY, TRULY believe that SDSU can win 6 games in the tourney? I think they are a legit top 10 team, just like 'Nova. I just don't see either of those teams being good enough to win 6

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been an Iowa fan since I signed my LOI in 1993 (grew up in Ohio so I was a Buckeye fan by default)...Ive never been more excited than this year with this club...I honestly think if they can shoot around 35-40% from deep in the tourney they have a shot...I know thats asking alot but its possible

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CTP you REALLY, TRULY believe that SDSU can win 6 games in the tourney? I think they are a legit top 10 team, just like 'Nova. I just don't see either of those teams being good enough to win 6

I think that if they can win the first two games, the next two games for them are probably in LA. And The Show will bring it. If they get to the FF, SDSU fans will be coming out of the booth, and it's anyone's to win.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better question...why no respect for Witchita?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuse
AZ
UF
MSU
Duke
SDSU
KU
UM

I have no respect for Wichita State.

Sure, say that now and then watch them knock you off in the 4th round.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State
Syracuse
Arizona
Florida
Louisville
Duke
Michigan
Kansas
Ohio State
Iowa

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rmilia Duke as the 2nd most likely????

Cmon bro you've watched enough ACC basketball this year haven't you? Isn't this "HOT STREAK" they've had a great deal about how bad the ACC is?

I know I know but its the Coach man. I hate that guy but thats because hes so damn good.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better question...why no respect for Witchita?

I feel like they are this year's Gonzaga. Ranked well to start the year, played a pretty weak OOC, teams ahead of them lose, and then they get soft playing no one in conference play.

I just think it's a really tall order to beat 4-6 ranked teams in March, when the only team who they will probably have beaten all year that will be ranked in March, will be a win 450 miles away from home @ St Louis.

Don't get me wrong, I think that WSU is a Sweet 16 team; maybe depending on the matchups (playing a team that upset someone good, or just surprising someone who should be there) they can get to the Elite 8. But I just can't see them getting to the Final Four, whatsoever.

I realize that they did it last year, but they went through Pitt (eh), Gonzage (weak), La Salle (also weak), and I think they snuck up on Ohio State (who was probably on a bit of a hangover after beating AZ on that buzzerbeater). They played well against Ville, but I think Vill might have overlooked them too.

Bottom line is that I don't think that WSU is going to sneak up on anyone this year, and I don't think they have the experience to take down big dog after big dog, after big dog to cut down the nets.

I know it seems like I'm shitting on them, and maybe I am. I certainly respect that they made it to the Final Four last year, and I certainly respect that they are still undefeated. But I just don't think that they can beat big teams this year. They just haven't shown me that they are capable to do so; like Gonzaga last year.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should hope that WSU goes undefeated. If not, and they lose to someone in the MVC, does that change anyone's picks? There is a reason that they would most likely not get a #1 seed if they lost.

And if they do go undefeated, can you imagine how much pressure that puts on them to be like 35-0 heading into the 2nd weekend. It would be a madhouse for any team, but if Wichita State does it, it will be the most dissected, scrutinized, pressured team in modern history. And I just don't think that they will be able to keep it together. Hell, I was hoping that AZ wouldn't be in that situation, because I didn't want AZ to have to deal with that kind of pressure. Last year, they were playing with house money after they beat Gonzaga. This year, teams are going to be foaming at the mouth to play them in March. No one is going to look past them. I just don't see it working out for them.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should hope that WSU goes undefeated. If not, and they lose to someone in the MVC, does that change anyone's picks? There is a reason that they would most likely not get a #1 seed if they lost.

And if they do go undefeated, can you imagine how much pressure that puts on them to be like 35-0 heading into the 2nd weekend. It would be a madhouse for any team, but if Wichita State does it, it will be the most dissected, scrutinized, pressured team in modern history. And I just don't think that they will be able to keep it together. Hell, I was hoping that AZ wouldn't be in that situation, because I didn't want AZ to have to deal with that kind of pressure. Last year, they were playing with house money after they beat Gonzaga. This year, teams are going to be foaming at the mouth to play them in March. No one is going to look past them. I just don't see it working out for them.

If they lose no it doesn't change them being one of the few teams I see with a chance to win it.

This team has talent and basically the same team from lst year.

But yeah they probably won't get a 1 seed with a loss and hving not been challenged much at all will make for some quick march adjustments.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant come up with 10. I believe it's between SU,MSU and AZ. I'm not a believer in W.S. either.By tourney time the best team has been tested all yr. They have not therefore do not have the experience or confidence it requires.Sweet 16 maybe but that's the end of the road for them

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant come up with 10. I believe it's between SU,MSU and AZ. I'm not a believer in W.S. either.By tourney time the best team has been tested all yr. They have not therefore do not have the experience or confidence it requires.Sweet 16 maybe but that's the end of the road for them

No florida? They are not gifted with post defense but they have many weapons and are just now playing with their full squad.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 10...but not necessarily in this order:

Syracuse
Arizona
Michigan State
Florida