• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GITT if you are Not a tshirt bandwagoner

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this a big deal. Strip clubs are harder to get into than UCF.

Based on my Orlando Rachel's research, a lot of girls are doing both. I hope they are better at the school shit, because Rachel's sucks.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on my Orlando Rachel's research, a lot of girls are doing both. I hope they are better at the school shit, because Rachel's sucks.
Only been to the one in WPB. Decent talent there.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if i went to a small college with no football but support Oregon because I am from there and my dad went to UO and support Hawaii because of my moms side of the family im a traitor with no morals?

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if i went to a small college with no football but support Oregon because I am from there and my dad went to UO and support Hawaii because of my moms side of the family im a traitor with no morals?
Meh... pay no attention to the Troll King. His trolling is some entertainment during the off-season. 99.9% of what he posts is bs, but like I said, it's entertaining.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correct. You're a traitor to your college and have low or no morals.

#UCFacts

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person who roots for Mizzou and Northwestern is either a alum of both or a masochistic.

Or both.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh... pay no attention to the Troll King. His trolling is some entertainment during the off-season. 99.9% of what he posts is bs, but like I said, it's entertaining.

:stephena::wtf::stephena::wtf::stephena:

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The University of Tennessee
Class of Before-Your-Dad-Could-Produce-Viable-Little-Swimmers

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I friend of mine is a self-described "Wallmart Buckeye." He attended tOSU for two semesters, and as he described it, majored in partying. He joined the Army. When he got out, a friend of his who had stayed in school, received his degree, and had a job in San Antonio convinced him to come to Texas for a spell, put him up until he got on his feet. My friend worked and went to school at UTSA. Eventually, he got a degree and took a job teaching history and coaching football at a middle school in West Texas. Decades later, he's retired and living in Las Cruces, NM. Throughout it all, he's remained a Buckeyes fan.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I friend of mine is a self-described "Wallmart Buckeye." He attended tOSU for two semesters, and as he described it, majored in partying. He joined the Army. When he got out, a friend of his who had stayed in school, received his degree, and had a job in San Antonio convinced him to come to Texas for a spell, put him up until he got on his feet. My friend worked and went to school at UTSA. Eventually, he got a degree and took a job teaching history and coaching football at a middle school in West Texas. Decades later, he's retired and living in Las Cruces, NM. Throughout it all, he's remained a Buckeyes fan.

Your "UCFriend" should hate the Buckeyes the most. Since it paid them for nothing.

Actually UCFailing out is something I've never concerned since UCFailing is unthinkable to me.

One thing is for certain.
USTA is his school that he is betraying. Scumb bag traitor. Probably would have joined the Viet Cong if they ever captured him the war.

#UCFacts

Dalton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going to a football school has disadvantages.