• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a loud, crowded room with no DVR. did Lamb not get his feet down? I thought that was going to be overturned And be a TD

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I had no idea that was the case. That is interesting.
Some of that happens when they got him playing more off the ball linebacker. Or when other teams hold him better. I could have swore at the end I saw where a Giants player grabbed Parsons by the face mask while he was trying to rush the passer and no flag.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a loud, crowded room with no DVR. did Lamb not get his feet down? I thought that was going to be overturned And be a TD
It looked like a TD to me too,but I missed the ruling cuz I was getting Turkey . I missed most of the 4th quarter. But I just want a win and don't care how ugly it was. But they got to clean things up.

The Giants I think found themselves a coach. That was good coaching to keep the game close.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It Is actually kInd of an odd considering you can barely touch the tip of your toe and it is considered a catch. The rule is on a play like that the whole foot has to come down in bounds eventhough his toe hit first , his heel came down out of bounds.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s interesting is I was never worried when we were down today. Felt all along we‘d comeback. That doesn’t mean I don’t think we did some dumb stuff. That call to go for it in the first quarter on 4th down on our own 39ish yard line was ridiculously stupid. Why would you do that? You are the better team why give them points like that? We were lucky it didn’t end up being 7-0. Even if you get the first you still aren’t even lose to FG range and may be punting. the risk reward wasn’t there IMO. Been too many of those already IMO. And if you think you may go for it run it on 3rd also and get it to a QB sneak. Because If it’s 4th and less than one I can‘t argue with going for it.

And then that reverse when we were in FG range that lost yards. Just run your damn offense. It put us in long yardage and led to Dak forcing a crap throw for an interception. we were moving the ball. Sometimes when you are the better team doing these things just risks throwing the game away unnecessarily. Don’t try and outsmart yourself.

I don’t think Dak played very well today at all against a backup secondary. Again, don’t make those mistakes when you are the better team. Punt or kick your FGs and don’t force things and give the lesser team a chance. His WRs bailed him out with some nice catches or he would have looked a little worse. He also had a couple of guys open for big plays that he missed. But he got us the win again and even the GB game he got us in position to win so I’m not going to complain. Just want him to be a little smarter with some of those throws.

on the positive I thought Zeke looked good as did our WRs and the OL played pretty well. On defense we played the run pretty well and the pass rush was good. Jones got the ball out really quickly because he knew we were coming or we would have had a bunch more sacks and it also led to a bunch of incompletions. always good to not panic and come from behind to win. This was a nice one for our playoff hopes In many ways. Going to be nice to sit back and watch the games this weekend knowing we already got our win

Felt the same way about the game. It was 13-7 at half i think. I went and made my plate of food. I was calm. My son said - I told you it was going to be tight. I said i still think we win by 20. Not sure why i felt so good about it today. I tjought the Gmen had a nice plan with the roll outs to help protection but i really felt the defense would hold them down. I thought our protection was pretty darn good. They were sending multiple extra people. Hell even Dak threw one away today. He normally doesnt do that. Gallup was huge in the first half with some of those catches. The throw to Shultz for the first TD of the 2nd half was a dime. Dak was shaky the first half and high a lot. The play the TE made where he jumped over the DB was amazing. Not sure if it was Ferguson or Hendershot. Zeke looked really good. Jaylen Smith played well for the most part. Division win.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who got the Turkey Legs at the end. ? Hopefully Zeke and Mikah

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His heel was out, it was clearly out before they challenged. When the ref started to explain the ruling I stood up in disbelief that they would overturn the call into a TD, but no the call syood.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't recall them going into an explanation to say the call stands.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It Is actually kInd of an odd considering you can barely touch the tip of your toe and it is considered a catch. The rule is on a play like that the whole foot has to come down in bounds eventhough his toe hit first , his heel came down out of bounds.
If he managed to lift his foot before the heel touched it would have been a TD.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His heel was out, it was clearly out before they challenged. When the ref started to explain the ruling I stood up in disbelief that they would overturn the call into a TD, but no the call syood.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't recall them going into an explanation to say the call stands.
the ref got me too.

Was thinking oh shit they are gonna give them the TD.
Then the ref looked at me & said gotcha!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the game today.
I was so disappointed when I heard blue star jersey's and not white on the radio pre-game show..

BUT...Those helmets sure looked COOL, least to me they did
Hopefully, next Thanksgiving I can attend my first Cowboy game. I love the uniforms yesterday.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling good about this years team. They played the run game well on both sides of the ball yesterday. The defense is in progress and they are finding more solid contributors by the week.
AND...I think Dak just beat two (2) winning teams. Something the debbie downers love to complain about here.

Onward

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling good about this years team. They played the run game well on both sides of the ball yesterday. The defense is in progress and they are finding more solid contributors by the week.
AND...I think Dak just beat two (2) winning teams. Something the debbie downers love to complain about here.

Onward
Cowboys on track to get 10 wins or more . Would be the first time they got 10 wins or more in consecutive seasons since the mid 90's. That is sad really. But it is also a sign this team is fairly good right now.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had 2 under 4 year old children of my nieces running around like wild Indians in the house screaming and yelling so I did the same during the game and my niece came and asked why are you yelling so loud? I loooked her dead in the eye and said well you let your kids scream so loud I can’t hear the game so I decided to join in! She was mad as hell but the kids magically were corrected and quieted down. Then I could watch my Boys play a pretty good game. The deflected int was just pure bad luck and the late garbage TD by the gnats was unfortunate. The refs threw the flags a plenty but the Cowboys overcame the mistakes they made. They have to clean that up somehow. Overall the team performance was pretty good and we won that’s all that matters in the end.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know why Parsons got flagged for a Personal foul? I missed that one. I was thinking he retaliated for something

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Love the bad Dak reference 10 minutes of play.

Why do the Romo ball washers still have issues from 2016?
Good to see him earning his money. He needs to keep it up. You are still talking about Romo?! Let it go man.