• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great 2nd half. McCarthy looked pissed after the game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont see how some of you that gamble , do it. I couldnt take the swings of emotion.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for me it's the FREE pickems.

Now when I was betting with money I basically have broke even, and I tried to never bet the Dallas game.

I have seen it twice this year where the last play of the game - the lateral plays - where the defense scores and affects the lines. I wouldnt be able to deal. Ha.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for me it's the FREE pickems.

Now when I was betting with money I basically have broke even, and I tried to never bet the Dallas game.

Today though , i was so locked. Even at halftime , i still thought we would win by 20

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you never know what you're going to get with the Boys. Blow a 14 point lead to the Packers. Destroy a 1 loss team that had just beat Buffalo in their house. Play a very sloppy game in a win vs a beat up Giants team. All over the place but the one positive is, they have it in them to win it all. Don't get me wrong, they could lose in round 1 to SF. But when they bring their A game, they can beat anyone, including the Chiefs, Bills and certainly the Eagles

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly win.
Man you never know what you're going to get with the Boys. Blow a 14 point lead to the Packers. Destroy a 1 loss team that had just beat Buffalo in their house. Play a very sloppy game in a win vs a beat up Giants team. All over the place but the one positive is, they have it in them to win it all. Don't get me wrong, they could lose in round 1 to SF. But when they bring their A game, they can beat anyone, including the Chiefs, Bills and certainly the Eagles
Cowboys took care of business in the 2nd half. Very sloppy game. Way too many penalties and mistakes. Give some credit too the Giants. They game planned to stop Pollard and Zeke is what it looked like. But by doing so it led to big plays to Lamb,Gallup ,Schultz and Ferguson.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s interesting is I was never worried when we were down today. Felt all along we‘d comeback. That doesn’t mean I don’t think we did some dumb stuff. That call to go for it in the first quarter on 4th down on our own 39ish yard line was ridiculously stupid. Why would you do that? You are the better team why give them points like that? We were lucky it didn’t end up being 7-0. Even if you get the first you still aren’t even lose to FG range and may be punting. the risk reward wasn’t there IMO. Been too many of those already IMO. And if you think you may go for it run it on 3rd also and get it to a QB sneak. Because If it’s 4th and less than one I can‘t argue with going for it.

And then that reverse when we were in FG range that lost yards. Just run your damn offense. It put us in long yardage and led to Dak forcing a crap throw for an interception. we were moving the ball. Sometimes when you are the better team doing these things just risks throwing the game away unnecessarily. Don’t try and outsmart yourself.

I don’t think Dak played very well today at all against a backup secondary. Again, don’t make those mistakes when you are the better team. Punt or kick your FGs and don’t force things and give the lesser team a chance. His WRs bailed him out with some nice catches or he would have looked a little worse. He also had a couple of guys open for big plays that he missed. But he got us the win again and even the GB game he got us in position to win so I’m not going to complain. Just want him to be a little smarter with some of those throws.

on the positive I thought Zeke looked good as did our WRs and the OL played pretty well. On defense we played the run pretty well and the pass rush was good. Jones got the ball out really quickly because he knew we were coming or we would have had a bunch more sacks and it also led to a bunch of incompletions. always good to not panic and come from behind to win. This was a nice one for our playoff hopes In many ways. Going to be nice to sit back and watch the games this weekend knowing we already got our win

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I found interesting statwise.
Parson in every game either has zero sacks or 2 sacks. One or the other.