• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants vs Lions Game Thread

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lions genius HC actually knew how to utilize a player with Flowers skill-set, we wouldn't be having this convo more than likely.

I think you're on to something here.

Oh Hell. I'm still going to pester you and be a thorn in your side even if it's only me responding to myself in lieu of you giving a response.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong but I think this is the Giants highest pts total thus far. This team is going nowhere with this defense.
Second highest.

Scored 32 in a win against the Bucs. Which is about a point more than they give up on average.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been calling for it all week. It better be us.

Fat fuckin' chance it's the Lions organization. This move would make to much sense.

BQ prefers to roster churn the practice squad and not add any true quality player's that can START on the 53 man roster.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just sitting here, appreciating how Cleveland is a worse team to root for.

Better yet, you still could be a huge Phins fan even though Suh isn't there anymore and that Franchise is in the shitter more than we are. But we're at least top 4 shitty NFL franchise of the entire league so we have that to root for. Maybe when this team moves to Toronto they'll win.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions should be buyers at the NFL trade deadline

The Herald identified the Lions as one of the teams that have checked in on Drake, and given the 4th-round asking price, the Lions should be able to find a reasonable deal if they want him.

Drake isn’t the second coming of Barry Sanders but he’s averaged 4.6-yards-per-carry over the course of his career. He also has decent hands out of the backfield (he had 53 catches and 5 touchdowns in the air last season).

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lions should also be looking at other positions aside from running back. With Walker’s status unclear, safety is an obvious need (though, the pickings on the open market are expected to be slim). The Lions could also use another pass rusher, and depth at cornerback if they are concerned about Darius Slay’s status — a position which may be very active on deadline day:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Herald identified the Lions as one of the teams that have checked in on Drake, and given the 4th-round asking price, the Lions should be able to find a reasonable deal if they want him.

Drake isn’t the second coming of Barry Sanders but he’s averaged 4.6-yards-per-carry over the course of his career. He also has decent hands out of the backfield (he had 53 catches and 5 touchdowns in the air last season).

That is top dollar for him. I think we can get him for a 5th which would be the equivalent of trading Diggs for him.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BB_72: No to all of the above.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is top dollar for him. I think we can get him for a 5th which would be the equivalent of trading Diggs for him.

@broncosmitty already called it days ago that it would be a minimum 4th round to get him. I think given the bs trades so far in which most are over-paying a 4th round for drake is deserving. I mean BQ already spent a 2nd round AND 4th round pick on a RB in 2018 that's been injured both years so why not throw another 4th round pick to get the one who'll last and be productive.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Muhamad Sanu went for a 2nd round given by your favorite team.

Denver got 3rd and 4th round picks for shipping off Emanuel Sanders to the 49'ers.

Dolphins r*ped the Texans for 1st round picks in 2020/2021 and a 2nd round 2020 for LT Tunsil and WR Kenny Stills.

The only dumbass who didn't get enough in a trade to date is BQ when he gave up a 7th round pick and Diggs for a 5th round pick in return.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty already called it days ago that it would be a minimum 4th round to get him. I think given the bs trades so far in which most are over-paying a 4th round for drake is deserving. I mean BQ already spent a 2nd round AND 4th round pick on a RB in 2018 that's been injured both years so why not throw another 4th round pick to get the one who'll last and be productive.

Considering the position we are in with RBs I would do the 4th but it is overpaying a little.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the position we are in with RBs I would do the 4th but it is overpaying a little.

BQ is either going to fuck it now by trade or during the draft next year so it really doesn't matter, imo.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muhamad Sanu went for a 2nd round given by your favorite team.

Denver got 3rd and 4th round picks for shipping off Emanuel Sanders to the 49'ers.

Dolphins r*ped the Texans for 1st round picks in 2020/2021 and a 2nd round 2020 for LT Tunsil and WR Kenny Stills.

The only dumbass who didn't get enough in a trade to date is BQ when he gave up a 7th round pick and Diggs for a 5th round pick in return.
Screwing over the next guy, only GM Bob is getting over on.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions offense has looked good the past two weeks and their d looked ok when they actually pressured the qb, but for the 2nd week in a row they have made an otherwise bad to average QB look like a HOF. Good defenses would have feasted on daniel Jones today at home, unfortunately for us lions fans we will have another season wasted because the talent on D is rare and the scheme sucks.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals trade for Drake.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals acquired RB Kenyan Drake from the Dolphins for a conditional 2020 draft pick.

Drake was fully expected to be traded after not traveling with the team for Monday night's game. With David Johnson (ankle) expected to miss at least another week and Chase Edmonds (hamstring) in doubt, the Cardinals were in the market for a running back. Drake could have a workhorse role in his first game, but he only has three days to prepare with Arizona playing on Thursday night. Drake falls into some plug and play value, but this isn't a great landing spot for his ROS outlook. He's going to take a backseat to Johnson and Edmonds when both are healthy.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals acquired RB Kenyan Drake from the Dolphins for a conditional 2020 draft pick.

Drake was fully expected to be traded after not traveling with the team for Monday night's game. With David Johnson (ankle) expected to miss at least another week and Chase Edmonds (hamstring) in doubt, the Cardinals were in the market for a running back. Drake could have a workhorse role in his first game, but he only has three days to prepare with Arizona playing on Thursday night. Drake falls into some plug and play value, but this isn't a great landing spot for his ROS outlook. He's going to take a backseat to Johnson and Edmonds when both are healthy.

Ugh! He would fit in perfectly here going forward.