• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants post game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diplomatic Terry on adjustment…

Whether it was meant to be or not. This is probably the biggest indictment against EB's offense. And whether its RR. JDR or EB. You gotta ask yourself. WTF does it take so long for these coaches to make adjustments?

7 games now and in 5 of them the entire team has slept-walk through the 1st half. The defense imo has been shitty in the 1st half of every game and the offense has in 5 of the the 7 games.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting rid of Synder remains the biggest ‘win’ for me so far
Its shaping up to be the only win for this season. Though, I'm still holding out hope for Howell. If the Skins keep playing as they have though. The entire coaching staff is gonna be replaced n everything including do the Skins have a legit QB. Will be up in the air once again.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Howell is not the answer there is no answer with this staff ..Fire Ron give EB a test rest of year

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EB finally learned too late. You can’t run fucking spread all game!
Bullseye .... EB helped select the lineman that are here. Paulsen was right in part. Martindale did not fake blitz and drop out they just sent 5+ a LOT which Wink is known for. Of the 6 sacks Washington gave up 5 were 5+ men pass rushing and 1 four man pressure. This says to me EB has not implemented a way to keep this from happening.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No talking head wants to say the truth. EB is running a high school offense. They’ve been touting him for a HC job so now they don’t won’t to make themselves to blame

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because EB did not construct this OL.
I disagree, he had to be behind Wylie ... he chose Cosmi and Charles as guards. He is at least in part behind this but again I say EB's play calling leaves something to be desired at times.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No talking head wants to say the truth. EB is running a high school offense. They’ve been touting him for a HC job so now they don’t won’t to make themselves to blame
I said last week we have no identity. Tough circumstances for a rookie QB.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Oline was bad today. This is a terrible loss. EB too late to change the game plan. What was he expecting the Giants to do today? of course they were going to blitz. Wasn't prepared for it at all. Bad coaching and bad play by the offense. Terrible loss. Dotson has to catch that ball.
Terrible game plan especially since you knew Wink was coming for Howell today. The coaching staff let me down today. Thought collectively they were better than this.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether it was meant to be or not. This is probably the biggest indictment against EB's offense. And whether its RR. JDR or EB. You gotta ask yourself. WTF does it take so long for these coaches to make adjustments?

7 games now and in 5 of them the entire team has slept-walk through the 1st half. The defense imo has been shitty in the 1st half of every game and the offense has in 5 of the the 7 games.
Get em brother...get em

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, he had to be behind Wylie ... he chose Cosmi and Charles as guards. He is at least in part behind this but again I say EB's play calling leaves something to be desired at times.

I assume he had something to do with Wylie but no OC in history has built an At is the HC and GM. The Redskins were also hampered by FA OL availability and money.

EB did not choose Cosmi and Charles. They were his choices out of the garbage on this team.

Our OL cannot run block either. We threw a little over 60% of the time today which is about the NFL average.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is beyond disappointing.

I have stated that we should make changes at the end of the year...but I am starting to think the bye is when a change is best.

Why?

What I just heard. It sounds like there is no hope in his voice. If a change is made...it at least sends a message that changes are coming and to hold on.

This year has brought a lot of firsts...

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume he had something to do with Wylie but no OC in history has built an At is the HC and GM. The Redskins were also hampered by FA OL availability and money.

EB did not choose Cosmi and Charles. They were his choices out of the garbage on this team.

Our OL cannot run block either. We threw a little over 60% of the time today which is about the NFL average.
He picked the starters

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well EB calls the plays. Took way too much time to figure out what the giants were doing. How the hell did EB not know the Giants were going to blitz the shit out of him today. How could you not be prepared for that? Alot of blame for this game goes to EB.

EB does call the plays.

You don’t think they prepared for the blitz? Perhaps the OL is just so bad there is no overcoming it…which is likely the reason.

Maybe here is a huge problem…2023 cap hits

Charles Leno- 6.5 million
Sadiq Charles- 1.2 million
Nick Gates- 3.2 million
Sam Cosmi- 1.8 million
Andrew Wylie- 4.1 million

That is about 16 million total for the five starting OL. Jon Allen alone costs 21 million.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EB does call the plays.

You don’t think they prepared for the blitz? Perhaps the OL is just so bad there is no overcoming it…which is likely the reason.

Maybe here is a huge problem…2023 cap hits

Charles Leno- 6.5 million
Sadiq Charles- 1.2 million
Nick Gates- 3.2 million
Sam Cosmi- 1.8 million
Andrew Wylie- 4.1 million

That is about 16 million total for the five starting OL. Jon Allen alone costs 21 million.
Can't argue with that.
Rivera is guilty of malpractice with the OLine and LB unit.

Add in the draft rounds for those OLineman as well. I am not saying all 1st round OLineman are Pro Bowlers, but they do seem to work out most of the time...especially with Washington.

The results were predictable. Again, I can only think an experienced GM would have seen that coming. It's too late now.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes…so imagine how bad the backups are. EB chose the starters out of what was given to him.

Can't argue with that.
Rivera is guilty of malpractice with the OLine and LB unit.

Add in the draft rounds for those OLineman as well. I am not saying all 1st round OLineman are Pro Bowlers, but they do seem to work out most of the time...especially with Washington.
I think you were one of the guys advocating to use Lucas and Stomberg. I could be wrong and I am not disagreeing but laying all of this on RR is wrong .... JMO but EB is part of the good but part of the bad too.

And no doubt the team needs better OLineman

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you were one of the guys advocating to use Lucas and Stomberg. I could be wrong and I am not disagreeing but laying all of this on RR is wrong .... JMO but EB is part of the good but part of the bad too.

And no doubt the team needs better OLineman
I said maybe insert Lucas but not stomberg. Maybe gkekoa did.

Yes, EB needs to call a better game and not abandon the run like he has. I agree.

Hitting the sack gents adios..

At least snyder is gone!!!