• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

giants post game as the urine flows

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where there is smoke.......
Lol! Apparently Dad would like to see the burnt house as proof. Not that there’s anything wrong with that...

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! Apparently Dad would like to see the burnt house as proof. Not that there’s anything wrong with that...
Well, he’s right in that sometimes the rumors take on a life of their own with nothing to back them up, and that could be the case here. But it’s been my experience that usually when you hear similar sentiments and observations from multiple different groups sayin the same thing, there is usually a grain of truth to them. As you pointed out, we have heard statements from beat writers, coaches, teammates, and former players on this situation and they all allude to a young man who is still very immature and has a ways to go to become an effective NFL QB. We, as fans, see these players 16-20 times a year. The coaches and teammates see the every day for 9 months. Hell, the beat writers have vast more access to teams than we do. So, in my mind, these groups are in much better position to see and evaluate what is going on. And when those in these positions all has a similar observation, it’s no unreasonable to believe that there may be something there that we just don’t see on Sundays.

I know there are some on here that want to believe there is some machiavellIan plot to ruin Haskins that was hatched before RR became head coach, but that just doesn’t make much sense to me. It doesn’t pass the smell test. It may just be that Haskins is not a good QB and RR and staff have come to the conclusion that he never will be. that makes a whole lot more sense given Snyder’s history of personnel moves that he championed. I don’t believe one has worked out yet. So Haskins might just be another bad pick in a long line of bad picks/signings by Snyder.

Last edited:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he’s right in that sometimes the rumors take on a life of their own with nothing to back them up, and that could be the case here.
Of course. But this has not been like that. Too many people, including Urban Meyer and no dissent from a single teammate...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again consensus by our beat reporters was Rueben Foster was guilty as sin . My dealings with these so called journalists covering the team tells me they do very little research . If they did they would have easily found out this girl lied about similar charges before , then when he is cleared of the charges not ONE offered an apology or retraction after they SMEARED him for 18 months .

They shut me down on Twitter because my position didn’t fit the narrative

I got mocked on this board numerous times for holding to my belief about UN named sources throughout the RG 3 debacle when the same allegations were put forth against him. Haven’t heard the brown or ravens publicly complain about his study habits either

I stand by my beliefs every single damn time and won’t back off of them because people blindly follow narratives

Now. My understanding of Greens comments deal with arrogance not study habits however he put his name to the accusations which gives him credibility

I have heard rumors of all sorts of things and yes EVERYONE of them can be true . Won’t deny it

However before I publicly slander and smear a guy in print I want hard identifiable sources and not the ramblings of a reporter looking for clicks

What I do buy is we have an arrogant , immature, poorly handled draft pick who needs to learn about being a professional qb on many fronts

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again consensus by our beat reporters was Rueben Foster was guilty as sin . My dealings with these so called journalists covering the team tells me they do very little research . If they did they would have easily found out this girl lied about similar charges before , then when he is cleared of the charges not ONE offered an apology or retraction after they SMEARED him for 18 months .

They shut me down on Twitter because my position didn’t fit the narrative

I got mocked on this board numerous times for holding to my belief about UN named sources throughout the RG 3 debacle when the same allegations were put forth against him. Haven’t heard the brown or ravens publicly complain about his study habits either

I stand by my beliefs every single damn time and won’t back off of them because people blindly follow narratives

Now. My understanding of Greens comments deal with arrogance not study habits however he put his name to the accusations which gives him credibility

I have heard rumors of all sorts of things and yes EVERYONE of them can be true . Won’t deny it

However before I publicly slander and smear a guy in print I want hard identifiable sources and not the ramblings of a reporter looking for clicks

What I do buy is we have an arrogant , immature, poorly handled draft pick who needs to learn about being a professional qb on many fronts
No one said you can’t have your opinion. Or that you don’t have reason. I simply reject you flat out shutting down posts that differ while rarely using diplomatic wording such as ‘agree to disagree...and here is why...’

Now look, you don’t have to be diplomatic...this is a message board and anyone can post anything and anyone can also ignore anyone. I offer this as a suggestion because everyone is well aware of your feelings and I feel it hurts discussion (at times) from other posters who dissent.

That said, carry on. You may not care at all. Cool. I don’t have my panties in a wad about it. Just thought I’d mention something that might improve the tone of the board. Might not either.

And the popularity of this board is not proof of a healthy posting community tho it could be interpreted that way by you. I look at it as everyone loves drama and no one looks away from a train wreck.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les carpenter (*sp) is reporting DH was also showing up late to meetings

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is sportsfan right here X and O gurus?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said you can’t have your opinion. Or that you don’t have reason. I simply reject you flat out shutting down posts that differ while rarely using diplomatic wording such as ‘agree to disagree...and here is why...’

Now look, you don’t have to be diplomatic...this is a message board and anyone can post anything and anyone can also ignore anyone. I offer this as a suggestion because everyone is well aware of your feelings and I feel it hurts discussion (at times) from other posters who dissent.

That said, carry on. You may not care at all. Cool. I don’t have my panties in a wad about it. Just thought I’d mention something that might improve the tone of the board. Might not either.

And the popularity of this board is not proof of a healthy posting community tho it could be interpreted that way by you. I look at it as everyone loves drama and no one looks away from a train wreck.
i dont shut down posters , i defend my positions hard . shutting posters down means i censor their views . i dont censor anyone . i give diplomacy when its given to me . i get the feeling that i somehow i am not allowed to defend my positions even though the person/persons can go full bore

sorry but give this talk to the others as well and then i will consider being less aggressive

but lets be real i am not a moderate in a discussion sense and i damn sure arent going to allow myself to be mocked because i demand something more then BS musings of a reporter who passes speculation off as fact .

that is an attempt to shut me down . as is others "left the board " because of me that duke pulled the other day as some sort of debating point about a subject being talked about and i will respond angrily about that cheap as crap

and i wont ever lay down on my ass to appease anyone

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont shut down posters , i defend my positions hard . shutting posters down means i censor their views . i dont censor anyone . i give diplomacy when its given to me . i get the feeling that i somehow i am not allowed to defend my positions even though the person/persons can go full bore

sorry but give this talk to the others as well and then i will consider being less aggressive

but lets be real i am not a moderate in a discussion sense and i damn sure arent going to allow myself to be mocked because i demand something more then BS musings of a reporter who passes speculation off as fact .

that is an attempt to shut me down . as is others "left the board " because of me that duke pulled the other day as some sort of debating point about a subject being talked about and i will respond angrily about that cheap as crap

If you can’t see any merit in my post than you aren’t looking at the man in the mirror.

Again, post however you’d like, I do and so should you.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your job here is to moderate, not give diplomacy to other posters regardless of what posters opinions are. Why are you ever offended by an opinion? Why did you even mention duke in this thread? He made a statement that YOU have driven posters away which is true. Your cronyism and angry responses to many post, comes off as well....you can figure it out but, you are not alone. Many posters feel anger responses will stamp the approval necessary to make their point however, it usually never does. Simply sets a negative tone on the board. No one is asking you or anyone else to "lay down on your ass to appease anyone", just moderate and post. It's that simple. I enjoy your input and many others do as well, as I told Duke, keep being you dad, its your right. :2cents:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your job here is to moderate, not give diplomacy to other posters regardless of what posters opinions are. Why are you ever offended by an opinion? Why did you even mention duke in this thread? He made a statement that YOU have driven posters away which is true. Your cronyism and angry responses to many post, comes off as well....you can figure it out but, you are not alone. Many posters feel anger responses will stamp the approval necessary to make their point however, it usually never does. Simply sets a negative tone on the board. No one is asking you or anyone else to "lay down on your ass to appease anyone", just moderate and post. It's that simple. I enjoy your input and many others do as well, as I told Duke, keep being you dad, its your right. :2cents:
I brought it up because it happens . Duke used that statement as an attempt to invalidate my position as in “ your position is wrong because posters leave “ in an attempt to invalidate my position .

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad did not drive posters away. The politics thread did. Oddly some of those that most wanted were the first to go. Duke left before because people were not agreeing with him, he left a second time for the same reason.

Stop the freaking drama. :L

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad did not drive posters away. The politics thread did. Oddly some of those that most wanted were the first to go. Duke left before because people were not agreeing with him, he left a second time for the same reason.

Stop the freaking drama. :L
This. Everybody needs to grow a thicker skin and learn how to ignore posts or posters that irritate you. It’s really not that hard.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Everybody needs to grow a thicker skin and learn how to ignore posts or posters that irritate you. It’s really not that hard.
i agree

the thing is i didnt bring up posters leaving , the aforementioned DUKE did . why ? i didnt insult duke . i defended my position with facts as he did his WITH FACTS

that action in of itself says one thing to me . skinsdad , you have to bend to my rule because other posters left because you didnt lye down on your ass and submit yourself to the way i think

that is what it says to me and there is NO OTHER WAY to take that no matter how many damn mirrors you expect i should look into

i dont censor peoples thoughts (other then politics now ) on this board . never have ( with the exception of trying to get people who were eventually banned to comply with board rules )

and i will call anyone out who thinks that they can get me to submit to their POV by bringing up BS . now i can convert to your way of thinking if facts back it up like say dean did when he correctly said JD was a good back and i flat out thought he was a turd . dean was right and i am eating that turd

i have some fairly easy corp principals on things

1) unnamed sources dont carry much weight with me and i wont smear a guy based on that
2) coaches should get 4-5 yrs to do their thing , yr one eval , 2 get the players 3 put it together 4 show you can do it again
3) round 1 of the draft should be a yr one starter 2 nd round yr 2 3rd yr 3, 4-7 are BU guys and guys you take fliers on
4) you should only use FA to fill holes when you are close to being a perennial contender . if not they should be medium cost or lower guys under age 28
5) you have to be patient and let a team develop or guys you have on that team
6 ) you need stability at qb , HC and the FO to be successful
7 ) you need decent qb play to win consistently. you dont need a superstar if you have a good team around him but it helps
8) you must be great at the LOS on both sides of the ball and should draft one lineman in every draft

those are pretty much it and all of my debating thoughts will be based on that