• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants General Thoughts

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worthy of it’s own thread…

Ishikawa just signed to do in studio post game analysis. I don’t have access to these things, so I won’t be able to judge for myself, but I like bringing in the older guys to the broadcast team. Lopez and Estes are OK, but I don’t know that they are anchor-types for the booth. We need to find the next generation because K&K are almost done and Jon doesn’t have much longer past them and Flem is more of a super-part-time guy.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worthy of it’s own thread…

Ishikawa just signed to do in studio post game analysis. I don’t have access to these things, so I won’t be able to judge for myself, but I like bringing in the older guys to the broadcast team. Lopez and Estes are OK, but I don’t know that they are anchor-types for the booth. We need to find the next generation because K&K are almost done and Jon doesn’t have much longer past them and Flem is more of a super-part-time guy.
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if Kuip wants to keep going without Kruk. Maybe both have another 5 years in them though, who knows. Miller seems fine for the foreseeable. Flem can have all he wants, maybe he becomes the main dude in a year or two. I like Estes and Lopez...we will see if they develop into fixtures.