• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants Game

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the makings of a trap game. Cowboys coming off a huge win, everyone praising them. Giants coming off of an absolutely humiliating loss plus the injury to Cruz, everyone is writing them off. The Cowboys have flaws, the Giants aren't as bad that game indicated. I think it will be a close one and the Boys absolutely cannot take this game lightly.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. Can't take this one lightly. Truthfully we have been quite lucky the last two weeks with turnovers and still surviving. We can't continue that trend.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the makings of a trap game. Cowboys coming off a huge win, everyone praising them. Giants coming off of an absolutely humiliating loss plus the injury to Cruz, everyone is writing them off. The Cowboys have flaws, the Giants aren't as bad that game indicated. I think it will be a close one and the Boys absolutely cannot take this game lightly.

I agree with you. Eli usually plays well in Dallas. I expect a close game.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NFL, you cannot take any opponent lightly. This is a game Dallas should win, but it won't be easy. Tom won't let the Giants go down without a fight, he has proven that in past years. Just when people start to write them off, here they come.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The true trap game was against the Texans. Pretty sure the Cowboys won't overlook the Giants. The Giants are only a team that has owned the Cowboys in their new stadium. Just in general, the Giants have owned the Cowboys in the Romo era. They will not overlook the Giants.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The true trap game was against the Texans. Pretty sure the Cowboys won't overlook the Giants. The Giants are only a team that has owned the Cowboys in their new stadium. Just in general, the Giants have owned the Cowboys in the Romo era. They will not overlook the Giants.

They have owned Dallas in the new stadium in the Romo era. They are actually 8 -8. Romo is 7-7. Counting playoffs. Kitna won, Johnson lost.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have owned Dallas in the new stadium in the Romo era. They are actually 8 -8. Romo is 7-7. Counting playoffs. Kitna won, Johnson lost.

The Giants won the most important game in the Romo era, which was the playoff game during our 13-3 season. They also won a winner-take-all NFC East season finale (and then went on to win the SB). Not to mention in that same season the Giants erased a 12 point lead in under 5 mins to win a critical game. The same game where Romo and Austin couldn't connect. The Giants have won just about every meaningful match-up. They also knocked Romo out on MNF one year which essentially ended our season and got Wade fired. This isn't up for debate. The Giants have owned the Cowboys in many ways in the Romo era. They have won two Super Bowls in the process while we did nothing. The Cowboys are not overlooking this team.

Last edited by a moderator:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they have won the more meaningful games. When I think about the Cowboys , giants though it is easy to think the Giants have dominated until u really look at it. This game will more than likely be like the majority of the last 15. High scoring and very competitive. I think some look at it as an easy win because of what the Giants did last week. I would be very happy with a 30 to 27 w.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Cruz being hurt Dallas should be a clear favorite in this Game. I tink the only way Dallas loses this game is because of the usual suspects un-timley INT's and if Murray fumbles the ball. Donnell is the greatest offensive weapon they have at this time he should see plenty of man and zone in his face to contain him. The Giants Still has a good defense and JPP is still a play-maker. The Giants defensive back field is Dinged up too which should create further advantages for Romo and the crew. Boys win 31-21.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jpp on Parnell is a little scary. I didn't know their Dbacks were banged up

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they have won the more meaningful games. When I think about the Cowboys , giants though it is easy to think the Giants have dominated until u really look at it. This game will more than likely be like the majority of the last 15. High scoring and very competitive. I think some look at it as an easy win because of what the Giants did last week. I would be very happy with a 30 to 27 w.

I think the Giants have dominated because they have won the more meaningful games. This Cowboy season will be a failure if we don't win meaningful games. That's what it's all about. I think the Cowboys will win by at least two TDs this week, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were close. Personally, I just don't see the Cowboys overlooking the Giants.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is different now. I don't think this coaching staff or team leaders will allow it to be overlooked. We aren't perfect. We turned it over 2 times in the opponents red zone and had a huge punt block against us last week. We committed a stupid holding penalty with 1 minute left in the game to stop the clock. We are still prone to certain mistakes. We have to get better no doubt

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trap Game is a game against a perceived lesser opponent in between two bigger games, but most importantly the week before what is perceived to be a big game or a game against a good team. We have the Redskins next. This is NOT a trap game.

Clearly we are coming off of the best game we have played in a long, long time. Clearly we are playing a lot better than the Giants are right now. But, we aren't good enough to overlook anyone. If we lose it won't be because we weren't ready or didn't take them seriously. It will be because we just lost and because we still just aren't a great team. I like our outlook a lot better than Giants right now, but the truth is we are a lot closer to the Giants than we are the Seahawks who we just beat. Tap the brakes on how good we are. I kind of expect a loss this week and that's OK. 5-2 at this point is remarkable for this team. But, If we somehow stay hot through these next few weeks it will be incredible as all of these games are certainly winnable.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys match up very well. The Giants ol is a sieve right now.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Division games should never be taken lightly no matter what the records are. Giants this week, Skins next week. Don't let up!! Remember..'don't eat the cheese'.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys win this game they will have exceeded the expectations I had going into this season. A win would prove they can beat teams they should beat. I never expected the Cowboys to stay committed to the run especially when they get behind. I knew going in that murray could put up big numbers if given the chance. Credit line han for being able to exploit opposing defenses which garret could not do as coordinator. Eli gonna pout if cowboys run the ball and keep him on the bench

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the NFCEast, every game is a trap game. Toss out the records or what you know, this will be a tough game. The players all know it.

I'm not worried about the Giants defense. I'm worried about Eli finding a groove against our defense.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the NFCEast, every game is a trap game. Toss out the records or what you know, this will be a tough game. The players all know it.

I'm not worried about the Giants defense. I'm worried about Eli finding a groove against our defense.

but no salsa dancing in the end zone.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but no salsa dancing in the end zone.
Bad mojo. The injury history this team has had I can't celebrate the injury to another teams star. At least not to this extent if it was just a sprain or something no big deal, but torn Patella Tendon is serious business I hope our team remains healthy.