• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants bullpen is the key once again

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabean's best job while here might be that he has kept his core bullpen together and that bullpen was the MVP of last years run to the Championship. Everyone is back and I expect them to be the key to getting them back in the playoffs and another run at the WS. A lot of people look past what the bullpen has done over the years but they have been nails and a important part of the 3 WS Titles. Quality pitchers who know their roles and perform them perfectly. Another reason Sabes should go into the HOF. He realized the importance of having a solid veteran bullpen and more teams will try and follow his model for years to come.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabean's best job while here might be that he has kept his core bullpen together and that bullpen was the MVP of last years run to the Championship. Everyone is back and I expect them to be the key to getting them back in the playoffs and another run at the WS. A lot of people look past what the bullpen has done over the years but they have been nails and a important part of the 3 WS Titles. Quality pitchers who know their roles and perform them perfectly. Another reason Sabes should go into the HOF. He realized the importance of having a solid veteran bullpen and more teams will try and follow his model for years to come.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

I get the whole Sabean love, but Bochy has been a MASTER at manipulating bullpens for as long as he's been in the bigs. Hell, his bullpen was the only thing that gave the Padres half a chance during his time there, pre and post firesale.