• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants being robbed

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
A ref even overturned a call on the field that said it was a fumble!

Refs write love letters to Packers' players every Valentine's Day.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could say I was surprised, but this is nothing new. The refs have been handing the Packers games on silver platters for 20 years.

God, just watching that replay again is fucking disgusting. That ball is clearly out with his knee inches above the ground...

The officials doing what they do best, erasing Packer mistakes.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Packers the last couple of years is like watching the Patriots during their run......they are gonna win and the refs are gonna make sure of it!:mmph:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
When Jerry Rice fumbled, Packer fans were livid they were robbed another super bowl trip. Today, I bet you 99.9999% of that stadium looked at that replay and said; "oh well, we'll take it."

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that ruffing the passer call. tapped his helmet!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
it was a bull shit call. I was pissed

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Both were! Just like our defensive PI even though he hit the ball before the receiver and the no holding on 63 pass plays!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That roughing the quarterback call was ridiculous. It also seemed to me there were a couple of hits on Eli Manning that were borderline late hits that weren't called.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dont forget the Danny Ware run where he got across the first down line..and the officials marked him a good yard short. Wasnt there a hold called on Snee that was bullshit too? The Giants get fucked a lot though honestly.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could say I was surprised, but this is nothing new. The refs have been handing the Packers games on silver platters for 20 years.

God, just watching that replay again is fucking disgusting. That ball is clearly out with his knee inches above the ground...

The officials doing what they do best, erasing Packer mistakes.

I totally agree that it was a terrible call. But you're a fucking lunatic. Are you not old enough to remember the game that they've been talking about all weekend, where TO caught the game winning touchdown....ONE PLAY after the officials gave Jerry Rice a catch that bounced like a foot and a half in front of him?

giving the Packers games for 20 years. LMAO. Like a 49ers fan can talk. Sorry buddy, but I lived through the 80s and the 90s. You can't talk. You really can't. The 49ers/Cowboys lovefest of the 90s made everyone puke.

Hey is this trolling?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont forget the Danny Ware run where he got across the first down line..and the officials marked him a good yard short. Wasnt there a hold called on Snee that was bullshit too? The Giants get fucked a lot though honestly.

You are also a lunatic. They also gave the Giants a first down they weren't even close to. Snee was holding the whole game and got away with most of it. Jesus Christ the Packers hatred in this forum makes me want to beat the shit out of you guys.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You are also a lunatic. They also gave the Giants a first down they weren't even close to. Snee was holding the whole game and got away with most of it. Jesus Christ the Packers hatred in this forum makes me want to beat the shit out of you guys.

Hahaha

Bring it bitch. Since you have nothing better to do now that your season is over...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree that it was a terrible call. But you're a fucking lunatic. Are you not old enough to remember the game that they've been talking about all weekend, where TO caught the game winning touchdown....ONE PLAY after the officials gave Jerry Rice a catch that bounced like a foot and a half in front of him?

giving the Packers games for 20 years. LMAO. Like a 49ers fan can talk. Sorry buddy, but I lived through the 80s and the 90s. You can't talk. You really can't. The 49ers/Cowboys lovefest of the 90s made everyone puke.

Hey is this trolling?

Congratulations on your epic Choke, and congratulations for making NFL History... the first 15-1 team to be one and done.

Suck a dick you loser troll

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey is this trolling?

What? Rice definitely fumbled a few plays before the T.O. catch. But as to the above in bold, I think your memory is betraying you. I posted this vid in another thread but I'll post it again so you can point out a Rice catch in which the ball bounced a foot and a half in front of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Rice definitely fumbled a few plays before the T.O. catch. But as to the above in bold, I think your memory is betraying you. I posted this vid in another thread but I'll post it again so you can point out a Rice catch in which the ball bounced a foot and a half in front of him.

Who gives a shit. The refs gave you the game. That's what I remember.

Last edited by a moderator: