• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giant game thoughts

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost couldn't listen to the announcers all over daniel jones. blowing him between, during, after, coming back from commercial breaks and cat time. good god. Find something else to talk about.

But he looks like he will be a keeper for the giants. Unlike wentz for philly

Reading through my texts to dad I must have said WTF 8 times in the first half.

Glad we got DLaw cause that cat is a bad ass cat.
Testicle is a New York home. Everytime NY did something good, he was so excited. Such a homer.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as that someone isn't Jaylon or LVE. Jaylon was flat out awesome last night. 3 great LB's. DLaw, Quinn, Byron Jones, heck, even Bennett played well. Lots of talent
LVE hasn't played near what he did last year. Smith's best attribute is rushing the QB.

Did you notice last night when it was goal line or short yardage, Lee played Mike? So refreshing to see these coaches play the better person in those situations than the higher salary.

Don't get me wrong...I like both our young LB'ers but their not Sean Lee when Lee is healthy. Hopefully they will learn from Lee and value the time they have with him on the field. Lee define professionalism!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I don't get why after the game Dak was being criticized a lot. I was away and missed the first half but watched most of the 2nd half. Finally watched the first half when I got home last night. I get it that the first pass was horrible and you have to see that guy and not make that throw, but after that I thought Dak was playing well all night. The Cobb fumble stopped a likely TD drive, the missed FG took points off the board. I thought Pollard slowed up or was held or might have gotten to that throw into the end zone and dropped a screen that could have gotten into the end zone as well. I'd take that game every week from my QB

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I don't get why after the game Dak was being criticized a lot. I was away and missed the first half but watched most of the 2nd half. Finally watched the first half when I got home last night. I get it that the first pass was horrible and you have to see that guy and not make that throw, but after that I thought Dak was playing well all night. The Cobb fumble stopped a likely TD drive, the missed FG took points off the board. I thought Pollard slowed up or was held or might have gotten to that throw into the end zone and dropped a screen that could have gotten into the end zone as well. I'd take that game every week from my QB

The roughing the passer on Giants that was nullified by TSmith phantom hold would have been a TD as well
Smith is so fucking strong that when the guy got off balance, he just pushed him to the ground.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The roughing the passer on Giants that was nullified by TSmith phantom hold would have been a TD as well
Smith is so fucking strong that when the guy got off balance, he just pushed him to the ground.
Yeah, that was to Cobb? Great timing and touch throw there I thought

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep we leave some points out on the field each week it seems and still put up 37 last week. Perhaps it was me that over criticized Dak. I didn’t watch it a second time. The Giants were somehow getting a decent rush in the first half and I thought he let go of some throws and just missed. Cooper needs 10 targets a game and he was non existent it seemed in the first half. There were two passes that Cooper caught the other night and no Giant was anywhere near him. I thought Dak overall had a pretty good game though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep we leave some points out on the field each week it seems and still put up 37 last week. Perhaps it was me that over criticized Dak. I didn’t watch it a second time. The Giants were somehow getting a decent rush in the first half and I thought he let go of some throws and just missed. Cooper needs 10 targets a game and he was non existent it seemed in the first half. There were two passes that Cooper caught the other night and no Giant was anywhere near him. I thought Dak overall had a pretty good game though.
No, it was after the game on tv that I'm referring to. I forget who it was exactly. They were really down on the Cowboys in general too

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was after the game on tv that I'm referring to. I forget who it was exactly. They were really down on the Cowboys in general too

Booger McFarland brought up his INT and fumbled snap after the game - basically saying it was some bye week rust. As the game went on though, Booger praised Dak quite a bit. Now Ryan Clark talked about how bad Dallas played and how if they were playing a good team they would have gotten beat. Maybe so but again and Dak said it after the game, if they can get out of their own way , they could really be special. I know most teams can say that and go back and take away a penalty here or there and it’s a different outcome. I just really believe it with this team. Romo or Aikman was doing a Patriots game a few weeks ago and said that Brady mentioned that the game has actually gotten easier. He went on to say the defenses just give you free yards now and try to eliminate the big play. Although Dak seems to going downfield more this year, he is a master at taking what the defense will give him. If they can play clean, their offense can be really hard to stop.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont really like the Bennett trade,but he was getting it done. Lee surprised me.