• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giant game thoughts

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yeah. We are so much better than that damn team. We played sorry as hell the first half, and I still felt like we would kill them. The flags were ridiculous of course, but still Hernandez was starting shit the entire game. It’s obvious 50 needs to play more. I thought the defense was really good for most of the night. The Barkley screen will be remembered and knock some luster off that performance but the red zone defense was really good.

Offense - Dak wasnt His best but threw a damn dart to Coop for his 3rd TD. Witten had a nice game. Zeke seemed to eat all night. Great job by the OLine.

Dak just said it best. If we get out of our own way. Division wins are always nice. Folks our window is right now. The Giants and Skins aren’t close to us.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win. Bullshit refs. We must cut down on penalties. Cobb and tyron are killing us with his stupid penalties. Dak played much better after that int. He threw some dimes that receivers dropped.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved how this team responded after that sluggish start and put the game away in the 4th quarter. I thought it was gonna be the repeat of the Jets game, I’m so glad I was wrong. If we can get on fast starts beginning Sunday against the Vikings I’m confident we can’t be beat. But if we start off slow like we did tonight against better teams we ain’t winning.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did. Gallup made a great play on that TD. Jarwin loves playing the Giants. Loved how Dak bounced back. He was rusty early but dialed it in. Special teams werent real good tonight. Dak is right - they stop themselves

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved how this team responded after that sluggish start and put the game away in the 4th quarter. I thought it was gonna be the repeat of the Jets game, I’m so glad I was wrong. If we can get on fast starts beginning Sunday against the Vikings I’m confident we can’t be beat. But if we start off slow like we did tonight against better teams we ain’t winning.

Huge INT and FG before half. That had to crush the Giants. I’m serious - I think they have about 2-3 players that could start for us.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 and 54 - 24 tackles combined.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is talking about how the Cowboys schedule toughens up, but I'm not worried about other teams, just this one. When they are not ready to play, as in the first half tonight or most of the Jets game, they can look like crap. But when they are locked in, like the 2nd half tonight, and the Eagles game, they can beat anyone, Patriots, Chiefs, whoever

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awuzie is a bone head. Every time the ball goes in his direction, it's 50/50 that he's going to either get burned, or commit PI

Bennett looked pretty good. Once he gets his timing down and knocks off the rest of the rust, he'll fill in nicely for Crawford.

All in all, not a bad win I guess. Huge that they are 4-0 in division.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yeah. We are so much better than that damn team. We played sorry as hell the first half, and I still felt like we would kill them. The flags were ridiculous of course, but still Hernandez was starting shit the entire game. It’s obvious 50 needs to play more. I thought the defense was really good for most of the night. The Barkley screen will be remembered and knock some luster off that performance but the red zone defense was really good.

Offense - Dak wasnt His best but threw a damn dart to Coop for his 3rd TD. Witten had a nice game. Zeke seemed to eat all night. Great job by the OLine.

Dak just said it best. If we get out of our own way. Division wins are always nice. Folks our window is right now. The Giants and Skins aren’t close to us.

I almost couldn't listen to the announcers all over daniel jones. blowing him between, during, after, coming back from commercial breaks and cat time. good god. Find something else to talk about.

But he looks like he will be a keeper for the giants. Unlike wentz for philly

Reading through my texts to dad I must have said WTF 8 times in the first half.

Glad we got DLaw cause that cat is a bad ass cat.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win. Bullshit refs. We must cut down on penalties. Cobb and tyron are killing us with his stupid penalties. Dak played much better after that int. He threw some dimes that receivers dropped.

Agreed all around. He was expecting the LB to flow to right, but didn't. Good play on him. Didn't slow Dak down though and Gallup is fun as hell to watch as well as Coop.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did. Gallup made a great play on that TD. Jarwin loves playing the Giants. Loved how Dak bounced back. He was rusty early but dialed it in. Special teams werent real good tonight. Dak is right - they stop themselves

I love this Jarwin kid. When he gets those long crazy legs going, he is hard to stop.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Lee makes this defense better. He needs to play more at the expense of someone.

I think that someone is his health.

He is going to go down as one of my all time favorites. All our starting 3 are just some great football players.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge INT and FG before half. That had to crush the Giants. I’m serious - I think they have about 2-3 players that could start for us.
Seems like X Woods and J Lewis are the only ones making plays and getting turnovers out of that secondary. Woods got that BS taunting call and the Giants started the whole thing. It is almost criminal that Lewis was not starting all along.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Lee makes this defense better. He needs to play more at the expense of someone.
As long as that someone isn't Jaylon or LVE. Jaylon was flat out awesome last night. 3 great LB's. DLaw, Quinn, Byron Jones, heck, even Bennett played well. Lots of talent

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is obvious that the Giants new Qb is the gift that cant stop giving. Jones throws a good ball,but he has a serious fumbing issue. He was fumbling in preseason and is still fumbling. A turnover machine

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awuzie is a bone head. Every time the ball goes in his direction, it's 50/50 that he's going to either get burned, or commit PI

Bennett looked pretty good. Once he gets his timing down and knocks off the rest of the rust, he'll fill in nicely for Crawford.

All in all, not a bad win I guess. Huge that they are 4-0 in division.
Bennett is simply a better player than Crawford.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs were biased as usual.