• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting to know your fellow SportsHoopla posters

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the thread sure got weird quick. I guess I'll go on topic randomly.

Who I am. 32 years old, live in grand rapids. No college degree. Didn't graduate, but do have equivale. Im very calm, with very little temper, though i swear alot. Been in too much trouble in the past, too many times on probation. Went through about a 2 year stint of the same shit. Getting drunk all the time, hanging with bad crowds, in and out of jobs and places to live. No vehicle. No money. Bad relationships. Everything bad, basically. Coincidentally was the same time my kids mother stopped letting me have my kids every other week.

Beginning of last year, shit was getting somewhat better.Then, My best friend died. Overdosed. Made me make sure I had my priorities straight. Worked hard, Got 4 raises in about the last 18 months. Now, making decent money. Got my own place, 2 vehicles, seeing my kids a ton, which is the most important thing.

Got a 10 and 6 year old, both boys. Both playing football and basketball. My 10 year old extremely competitive, and loves sports, including watching. My little one does it just to be able to play with other kids.

Have been in a relationship with the same girl for about 2 years now. She does anything for me, so that's good lol. Bottom line is just about every phase of my life is goin great right now. Hoping that doesn't change.

And that concludes the most serious post you will ever see from me.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who I am. 32 years old, live in grand rapids. No college degree. Didn't graduate, but do have equivale. Im very calm, with very little temper, though i swear alot. Been in too much trouble in the past, too many times on probation. Went through about a 2 year stint of the same shit. Getting drunk all the time, hanging with bad crowds, in and out of jobs and places to live. No vehicle. No money. Bad relationships. Everything bad, basically. Coincidentally was the same time my kids mother stopped letting me have my kids every other week.

Beginning of last year, shit was getting somewhat better.Then, My best friend died. Overdosed. Made me make sure I had my priorities straight. Worked hard, Got 4 raises in about the last 18 months. Now, making decent money. Got my own place, 2 vehicles, seeing my kids a ton, which is the most important thing.

Got a 10 and 6 year old, both boys. Both playing football and basketball. My 10 year old extremely competitive, and loves sports, including watching. My little one does it just to be able to play with other kids.

Have been in a relationship with the same girl for about 2 years now. She does anything for me, so that's good lol. Bottom line is just about every phase of my life is goin great right now. Hoping that doesn't change.

Serious or not we just need to see more Posts from you. Assuming this is the same guy from cbs

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome double deuce!! Some threads are weird when football is mentioned.

Anymore most become "the Lions Den" type threads.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good on ya bruh. Keep pushing, you'll get to where you see yourself heading.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was good to see you again and I'm happy for you. When we met 4 years ago I thought, "Now there's a real man.", and this confirms it.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about your friend 22.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meow is Dr. Evil-er.

Sadly, no Bizzle...

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, ok, I knew I didn't like that Dr guy

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, well, well, I didn't know you wanted to contribute to the conversation Mr. Helper.

Thanks for that input. The value of it is lost on me similar to the way your hair has been lost on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently someone didn't get The BSLs fax on sarcasm.....

Somebody,........ but Im not naming names,.......too busy looking for a giant box/stable for my high horse.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As with most things you've missed the context, tone, and underlying meaning of the original post and those that followed.

If you were relevant enough to bother with I'd explain it to you. But you aren't, so I wont.