• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

George to Philly

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing forced about it!
giphy.gif

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I’m done there. Too many dopes. You can’t have intelligent conversations so all that leaves is shit posting and they have a real issue with my shit posting. They went and specifically changed the website so that when I type Huckelfucks it comes out SweetKisses. They can keep their Boomer echo chamber.

Hopefully you will change your mind. Political forums are always going to be mostly talking at walls. But you can sometimes change people's perspectives a little. Obviously not the trolls but not everyone there is a troll.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the case with every team...lose your best player...no title.

What PG does theoretically bring is someone who, combined with Maxey, can step up and help get the Sixers through the first round without Embiid or through a game or 2 in a series if he needs to sit.

I also think he brings a little support for Embiid to help him not try to be superman which will hopefully reduce his injury risk.

Having Maxey and PG on the floor is going to really help with the gravity around Embiid.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you will change your mind. Political forums are always going to be mostly talking at walls. But you can sometimes change people's perspectives a little. Obviously not the trolls but not everyone there is a troll.
That’s not happening until they apologize to me and beg me to come back and post. @PIBuckeye told a black poster to go pick cotton. I used the word faggot in a post to a guy who I know isn’t gay. I was banned for 2 weeks. @PIBuckeye wasn't even gone a full week. The moderators on that board are a bunch of crotchety old redneck right wing Boomers. They can have their Hucklefuck echo chamber.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not happening until they apologize to me and beg me to come back and post. @PIBuckeye told a black poster to go pick cotton. I used the word faggot in a post to a guy who I know isn’t gay. I was banned for 2 weeks. @PIBuckeye wasn't even gone a full week. The moderators on that board are a bunch of crotchety old redneck right wing Boomers. They can have their Hucklefuck echo chamber.
You were on a bit more of a heater than one post calling someone a faggot if I recall, but you can do what you want of course.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were on a bit more of a heater than one post calling someone a faggot if I recall, but you can do what you want of course.
Every day the PF is people insulting each other, he had a target on his back already in place clearly, I think he even alluded to that.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every day the PF is people insulting each other, he had a target on his back already in place clearly, I think he even alluded to that.
Right but funbags gets a little more intense and aggro with his trolling, and will use that word and others like it often.

I agree it's bullshit his ban was double PIB's but he did need a timeout.

I also agree most of the mods there favor some posters over others due to ideology

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1720640853467.gif

1720640704766.gif

1720641353568.gif

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not all of them all are and I think it's pretty obvious that at least some of them are wildly biased in how they moderate.

But giving up means they win.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry about faggot.