• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Geno Smith is the new QB for the Jets

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal decision

After the toughest first 6 games ive ever seen, they have 4 winnable games coming up, Fitz should have been given a shot at least the first game

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal decision

After the toughest first 6 games ive ever seen, they have 4 winnable games coming up, Fitz should have been given a shot at least the first game

For what? They can't make the playoffs anyway. Fitz is gone after the season anyway you slice it. Why not see what Geno brings to the table?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what? They can't make the playoffs anyway. Fitz is gone after the season anyway you slice it. Why not see what Geno brings to the table?

Because they have seen what Geno can bring to the table....Id be all on board what seeing what Petty has, cause he is the only unknown....Geno came in last week, and on one drive fumbled and threw a pick, that is absolutely what Geno is....And this isn't an endorsement of Fitz, he stinks too

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Geno is a train wreak waiting to happen, but at this point I agree, why not?

It makes too much sense...go ahead and forfeit their 2nd rd pick and trade for Rivers.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal decision

Offense has scored 3, 10, 13, and 3 points in their last 4 games with 13 turnovers. Not making the playoffs, not having Fitz beyond this season. Time to see what your other QB's have because your current one is arguably the worst in the NFL through 6 games of the year.

If your young guys aren't yet ready, put in Geno and start giving those guys more practice snaps to move up on the depth chart and possibly replace Geno in a few weeks or after their bye. No reason to just ruin them if they aren't ready in order to get them out this season.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno is a train wreak waiting to happen, but at this point I agree, why not?

It makes too much sense...go ahead and forfeit their 2nd rd pick and trade for Rivers.

Romo to the Jets is succccccch a Jets move for 2017

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they have seen what Geno can bring to the table....Id be all on board what seeing what Petty has, cause he is the only unknown....Geno came in last week, and on one drive fumbled and threw a pick, that is absolutely what Geno is....And this isn't an endorsement of Fitz, he stinks too

So handsome

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense has scored 3, 10, 13, and 3 points in their last 4 games with 13 turnovers. Not making the playoffs, not having Fitz beyond this season. Time to see what your other QB's have because your current one is arguably the worst in the NFL through 6 games of the year.

If your young guys aren't yet ready, put in Geno and start giving those guys more practice snaps to move up on the depth chart and possibly replace Geno in a few weeks or after their bye. No reason to just ruin them if they aren't ready in order to get them out this season.

Don't completely dis-agree, and again, definitely not an endorsement of Fitzpatrick, just think if someone can be worse than Fitz, as difficult as that seems, it could be Geno

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was with a shitty roster. Now he's surrounded by some talent

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd start with Geno, but as you said you know what he brings, but if he's QB2, he should get the 1st chance. Then Petty...the only future guy is the rookie Hackenburg.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't completely dis-agree, and again, definitely not an endorsement of Fitzpatrick, just think if someone can be worse than Fitz, as difficult as that seems, it could be Geno

Maybe, but get Fitz off the depth chart, get Petty or Hackenberg some 2nd team snaps instead of running the scout team. When one of them starts showing they can run the Jets offense, then start moving them into the starter role.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was with a shitty roster. Now he's surrounded by some talent

I think you start with Geno only because he's QB2...give him a few games and move on to Petty. What the Jets need is a QB to take the reins while Hackenburg develops. Its going to cost them a high pick for Rivers, but with the OL, weapons...the Jets are at worst a WC team next yr with him running the show...I'd go at least a 2nd rd.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would to, especially for a 2nd rounder

You think SD will be open to that this offseason?

I think they might...CLE is making a strong case for #1 overall, but the DE from TX A&M is making a strong case for that slot. SD's pick is trending to be high enough to land one of the top QBs...with two high 2nd rd picks they can get another WR to supplement or replace injury prone Allen, and another edge rusher opposite Bosa.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you start with Geno only because he's QB2...give him a few games and move on to Petty. What the Jets need is a QB to take the reins while Hackenburg develops. Its going to cost them a high pick for Rivers, but with the OL, weapons...the Jets are at worst a WC team next yr with him running the show...I'd go at least a 2nd rd.

Agreed, that's why I thought a healthy or course, Romo, made some sense....16 games of Romo or Rivers, with the skill talent they have, assuming Decker can return, makes that team look completely different