• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT World Champs @ Sandy Eggo 7/15

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're the Marcus, who is the Nolan? TZill? :boink:

Totally off topic, but do you gents ever feelbad for those guys (I.e. - Marcus, NN)? I mean they could just be fucking with us.....but then again, that could be their reality too.....

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally off topic, but do you gents ever feelbad for those guys (I.e. - Marcus, NN)? I mean they could just be fucking with us.....but then again, that could be their reality too.....

This is going to sound bad but...I feel bad for them that so many of us have left. We used to have some decent game threads over there, and generally NN would be a good fan and make decent observations (with some glaring exceptions). You go there now, and the place is dead, and as many total jackasses as there are real fans.

Marcus is just an immature azz; he seems like the kind of guy who won't grow up much as he gets older.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Not at all. Especially with NN. He really has been a disruptive troll from as early as I can recall seeing him at ************. Imagine going out of your way to antagonize multiple dozens of individuals across many message boards for 5 to 10 years?

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to sound bad but...I feel bad for them that so many of us have left. We used to have some decent game threads over there, and generally NN would be a good fan and make decent observations (with some glaring exceptions). You go there now, and the place is dead, and as many total jackasses as there are real fans.

Marcus is just an immature azz; he seems like the kind of guy who won't grow up much as he gets older.

I concur with CC.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I think it's funny how NN announces when he'll be out of touch for a few days (like anyone would care).

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm quite certain that NN sees the destruction of the ESPN Giants board as a victory.

What's funny is I would have never felt much of a desire to leave if NN was the worst guy there. The Tito-type trolls are what drove me away. So much energy going toward threads started by guys simply trying to start a fight/get attention. Got very old, and even the most disciplined, intelligent posters would get sucked into it.

In short, NN shouldn't take any credit for destroying the board. That said, it's a pleasure talking baseball w/o having to deal with his shit.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What's funny is I would have never felt much of a desire to leave if NN was the worst guy there. The Tito-type trolls are what drove me away. So much energy going toward threads started by guys simply trying to start a fight/get attention. Got very old, and even the most disciplined, intelligent posters would get sucked into it.

In short, NN shouldn't take any credit for destroying the board. That said, it's a pleasure talking baseball w/o having to deal with his shit.

Good point. I'd almost forgotten about how disruptive Tito was. So, yeah, sure the combo of the three of them was what got this forum going for me too.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that Stewart's maximum power?

Stewart and Crawford have almost exactly the same slash line...for all the talk of Stamos' patience, Stewart has the same thing FWIW

Nice win guys!

I guess the Pads don't own us anymore...?

They sure aren't the 2010 team anymore...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stewart and Crawford have almost exactly the same slash line...for all the talk of Stamos' patience, Stewart has the same thing FWIW

Nice win guys!

I guess the Pads don't own us anymore...?

They sure aren't the 2010 team anymore...

But the thing with craw baby is the kind of abs he puts together, not his results. He is constantly seeing more pitches than anyone on the team.

The giants need that kind of hitter, regardless (to a point) of results.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the thing with craw baby is the kind of abs he puts together, not his results. He is constantly seeing more pitches than anyone on the team.

The giants need that kind of hitter, regardless (to a point) of results.

Fair point. I guess you could say with equal slash lines Craw has some better 'hidden' peripherals.

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this board quite a bit but have never made a post. Just wanted to say whats up

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this board quite a bit but have never made a post. Just wanted to say whats up

Welcome. What's up?

If you don't mind me asking, how'd you find us?