• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCSF (Game 2) Red Wings at Sharks - 12:00PM

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i did feel uneasy when Marleau overskated/ missed the puck down in detroits zone.30 seconds to go, empty net, and he misses the puck. WTF

There was no way he was going to catch it in time to have a shot at the empty net. It looked like he took his eye off the puck to see if he had any teammates with him and when he did he overskated it.

Only Sharks player who had a poor game today was Eager. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope McGinn replaces him in the line-up for the rest of the PO's.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heater played very well. He was actually hitting people, nice to see.

Hard to imagine that it was Heater who actually layed out Kronwall - must have been ticked off by Bertuzzi making him feel doozy for that hit against the Sharks bench.

Also, LOL at Demers during the post game interviews for referring to today's noon clash as "tonight" at every instance.

Should Eager be replaced for the next one, and if so, then who? (Mayers, McGinn, etc).

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no way he was going to catch it in time to have a shot at the empty net. It looked like he took his eye off the puck to see if he had any teammates with him and when he did he overskated it.

I don't have it on the DVR and was too lazy to rewind at the time but did Marleau have to touch it to avoid an icing call?

Don't want to make excuses for him but I seem to recall there was icing on the play and his #1 priority was to touch it...

But yeah, angle was bad by the time he got to it.

ads_2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't have it on the DVR and was too lazy to rewind at the time but did Marleau have to touch it to avoid an icing call?

Don't want to make excuses for him but I seem to recall there was icing on the play and his #1 priority was to touch it...

But yeah, angle was bad by the time he got to it.

No Icing, but he could have killed a couple seconds, if not more, if he got to it

Dwayane Roloson....do no want to see that fucker at all right now

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont think Howard can play any better then he is currently, he got lucky in game one that he didnt give up a touch down the way he was swatting at pucks and fighting it.

That Walin goal was just a brain fart, probably pressure related.

If Niemi is feeling it, which it looks like he does and he goes on one of his little runs like he did against the sharks in the WCF last season, detroit is big trouble

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I forgot to give Niemi props for the game today...

Even though I'm still not sold on him being consistently great and ready to admit I was wrong to ever doubt him, he was pretty fucking good today and probably the #1 reason the Sharks are up 2-0 right now... so thanks Niemi, keep it up!

you gotta admit though, we sure aren't missing Nabby!

enjoy the Islanders for another year! lol

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not missing Nabby but sure would have been sweet to play this series vs. Nabby instead of Howard!

EDIT: And, to be fair, Niemi choked away a couple games during the LA series.. just like Nabby did in the past. He (Niemi) has played a couple solid games against Detroit and that's all that matters but just sayin'... It was never Nabby's fault.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only conclusion that makes sense is... Wallin doesn't fuck around when it comes to GWG in the playoffs! (he has like 5 career playoff GWG and 4 came in OT or something insane like that? haha!)

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear when I was watching Wallin skate down the right wing with the puck I thought to myself, "this is going nowhere, just dump it in deep and go back to your LD position you dolt". Off the glove, off the face! Take that, take that

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get this into our next GDT, Cmon? (someone at teh blog linked it from another board, IIRC)

JimmyHowardSnow.gif

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think I can manage that.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the game on Sunday, so just getting back to the BOARD. Is it just me or did Bertuzzi just pass Torres & Perry as the BIGGEST FUCKING PRICK in the league. I hate that FUCKING FELON.:lm:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Wednesday yet? Who came up with the schedule for this series anyway?

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only conclusion that makes sense is... Wallin doesn't fuck around when it comes to GWG in the playoffs! (he has like 5 career playoff GWG and 4 came in OT or something insane like that? haha!)

I guess he's a one-trick pony.. but it's a hell of a trick!

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

WALLIN-DOS-EQUIS.gif