• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 3) Canucks at Sharks - 6:00PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling optimistic again. The Sharks looked like they belong now. The 4th line played well except for McGinns and Desjardins penalties. It's a war of attrition and with Ehrhoff and Rome out, now their depth will be tested. Solid win.

WIN!

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD CALL THAT GLORIOUS BUT ITS A "W" AND WE NEEDED IT.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't think it was idiotic, I'd lean towards brilliant. The biggest thing we need to do is relentlessly pound their D. It's already taking it's toll.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't think it was idiotic, I'd lean towards brilliant. The biggest thing we need to do is relentlessly pound their D. It's already taking it's toll.

Brilliant since they won the game, but if they ended up losing because of that, then none of us would call it brilliant. I was a risky hit leading 4-1 with 8 minutes to go. The result was brilliant, but just barely :)

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh.. yeah, enjoy your 2 game suspension, McGinn...

McGinn won't be suspended. That was a brutal call. 2 mins at most, and that's debatable, but a minor there would have been acceptable.

Great game by the Sharks tonight, they played like we knew they could. Scored early and took Vancouver off their game. The Canucks were more interested in playing chippy than scoring after the first period. So much for that maturity and businesslike play eh? The score was much closer than the game, thanks to putting Vancouver on the PP for 5 mins. Even then it took a favorable deflection to get the third goal. Otherwise the Sharks were good and the PK came up big on those 5 on 3's in the 2nd. Lots of reasons to be optimistic after this one, but the Sharks can't let this one go to their heads. Gotta work hard again on Sunday to win game 4. Another effort like the one they gave tonight and they'll get it done.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Pounding their D is one thing but McGinn had no chance of making a good legal hit on that play. Like the Eager hit it was a bad choice. I like the intentions on both hits but they really need to start making better decisions.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a mistake... You know what happens when you get optimistic about this team

For one night. :D

I was really encouraged by their play and with VAN's dmen going down, it only helps. At the end of game 2, the Sharks looked so outmatched and today they looked like they can skate with the Canucks. Still have to fix the 3rd period goal surrendering problem.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
McGinn won't be suspended. That was a brutal call. 2 mins at most, and that's debatable, but a minor there would have been acceptable.

Great game by the Sharks tonight, they played like we knew they could. Scored early and took Vancouver off their game. The Canucks were more interested in playing chippy than scoring after the first period. So much for that maturity and businesslike play eh? The score was much closer than the game, thanks to putting Vancouver on the PP for 5 mins. Even then it took a favorable deflection to get the third goal. Otherwise the Sharks were good and the PK came up big on those 5 on 3's in the 2nd. Lots of reasons to be optimistic after this one, but the Sharks can't let this one go to their heads. Gotta work hard again on Sunday to win game 4. Another effort like the one they gave tonight and they'll get it done.

5 minute major + game misconduct + player injury is pretty much the standard formula for suspension. We'll see what happens but it wouldn't surprise me to see McGinn get a game or two.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, after seeing a few more replays/angles including some CBC ones, I hope there's no suspension coming... NHL Network and VS both saying it should have been 0-2 minutes...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 minute major + game misconduct + player injury is pretty much the standard formula for suspension. We'll see what happens but it wouldn't surprise me to see McGinn get a game or two.

With Colorectal in charge I really wouldn't be surprised.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give props to Marleau. Since JR said that, he's producing. Can't ask for more than that. Good job Patty, keep it up. We need you with the third line fading.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give props to Marleau. Since JR said that, he's producing. Can't ask for more than that. Good job Patty, keep it up. We need you with the third line fading.

I agree. Even though they won, Pavs was bad again.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree. Even though they won, Pavs was bad again.

I would preface this with the exception of his play on the PK in the 2nd period. He was fantastic for that stretch.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would preface this with the exception of his play on the PK in the 2nd period. He was fantastic for that stretch.

yes he was channeling the ghost of Scott Hannan there. or maybe that was Douglas Murray...GO SAN DIEGO!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeh, Pavelski was bad on the PP but fantastic on the PK... bottom line, that works for me. Others picked up the slack offensively, so it's all forgotten.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, but he was losing alot of faceoffs during those kills if I remember right.