• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 3) Canucks at Sharks - 6:00PM

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dear Sharks, Please don't suck!

Thank You

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, this is a must win game to have any chance of winning this series. Hold home ice and take it from there.

Go Sharks!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm selling my ticket and watching this one from home. I'm not a good luck charm this season when attending games. Not that luck has anything to do with the Sharks being slower than the Nucks in every way imaginable.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm only watching to see what big of a dumb penalty eager will take

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMac on missing Demers (from Pollak):

“Our belief in Jason and his ability is very strong,” the coach said. “He’s played a very key role in our team play this year. He’s an offensive guy with very good eyes and very good hands, thinks the game creatively.

“Huskins is a different (shitty) player. When you put Kent in, it changes. He’s a (crappy) defender. He’s more about staying at home (running around the D zone) and playing in a smaller sheet of ice than the bigger sheet (cause he can't skate).

“So it does change the dynamic somewhat (alot). You have to ask others (Vlasic) to do a little bit more in offensive situations. But it’s not the end of the world (that's tomorrow).”

I added the italics to show what Todd really wanted to say

Looks like Demers isn't playing tonight either :Cry:

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, great.

Its not usually done but can just dress 5 D-men instead and maybe find something that gets the 3rd or 4th line working? A little 'addition by subtraction'?

Lets hope that home ice advantage plays out here - I have to be on business calls all through the game... I am sure there will be confusion when my voice pitch changes inexplicably during the conversation.

go sharks...

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I am not sure it matters much. Last time a team came back from down 0-2 in a conference finals game was the '91 Pens and Jumbo and Patty are sure no Lemeiux and Jagr.

However, if they are to pull this thing out and completely ruin my liver they have to win tonight. Doesn't matter if it is pretty or lucky, just get it done.

LET'S GO SHARKS!!!

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling pretty dejected. Go Sharks. :(

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have an odd sense of closure after game two. I feel that I have accepted this teams fate and made my peace.

Now if they win a couple and make a series out of it again...

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I am not sure it matters much. Last time a team came back from down 0-2 in a conference finals game was the '91 Pens and Jumbo and Patty are sure no Lemeiux and Jagr.

However, if they are to pull this thing out and completely ruin my liver they have to win tonight. Doesn't matter if it is pretty or lucky, just get it done.

LET'S GO SHARKS!!!

Wow that is an amazing stat. 20 years since a team has come back from 0-2 in the Conference Finals? You'd think with two good teams playing each other, any team is capable of coming back to win a series. Time to snap some streaks.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone should buy me tix for the game i am a genie in the bottle if you rub me the right way i can be the good luck charm...

NOT.

Sharks have to do this one on their own, at least don't get swept that is all i am hoping for at this point.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone should buy me tix for the game i am a genie in the bottle if you rub me the right way i can be the good luck charm...

NOT.

Sharks have to do this one on their own, at least don't get swept that is all i am hoping for at this point.

yeah let's not get swept. One year is bad. Two years back to back is embarressing.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know where to watch the game online? I have a friend on business in Japan and needs a source to watch it, if possible.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest game of the season tonight. A win and the Sharks are right back in this thing. Get it done guys.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOT.

I don't think that anyone here wants to 'rub you the right way' :shocked:

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the white way?

thats-racist.gif

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling pretty dejected. Go Sharks. :(

I just want to see them put a full 60 minutes of good hockey on the ice. If its time of those large-cranium-ed twins to win then so be it. I can handle losing, but I cannot get behind sloppy and/or lazy play.

Put something on the ice we can be proud of and let the results fall where they may. Play like idiots, goons, or loafs and I'll reflect that in my ticket and merchandise budget let alone my interest.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't want to see guys like Pavelski, Clowe, Heatley backchecking like they have 100 lb cement blocks attached to their ankles. Are they really that slow, or that out of shape? It is a scary sight...

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually have an odd sense of closure after game two. I feel that I have accepted this teams fate and made my peace.

Now if they win a couple and make a series out of it again...

I feel the same way. I allowed myself to get away from my default pessimistic viewpoint when it comes to the Sharks because of the highs of the Red Wings series, but I should have been more realistic. With this D corps we're lucky we even made it out of the 1st round... Oh well... there's always alcohol...

"I don't always get inebriated, but when I do, its because of shitty Sharks hockey... "