• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCF (Game 2) Sharks at Canucks - 6:00PM

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game over... that's a major.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man if the Sharks get out hit like this in San Jose I'm gonna be pissed. It's painfully obvious which team is winning the the physical department, a supposed strength for the Sharks.

EDIT: Eager with a bonecrunching hit. Damn.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eager is gonna be a Darwin winner one day.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should have been a major.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was completely classless by Eager...and I loved it.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately most of us realized that from the start of the season. I don't know DW can think he can replace that speed he lost in losing guys such as Ehrhoff and Michalek with the likes of Huskins and Wallin.

UPDATE: Props to Marleau for getting that going albeit he didn't do much. Mad props to Marleau for doing that. :first:

Same problem last year vs Chicago. Too much speed. That is why they match up better with a team like Detroit.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope they regain their composure during the break, otherwise the 3rd is going to be another major meltdown with all the momentum coming into game 3 going the Canucks way...i am not feeling this team recovering from that.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a one goal game. Marleau takin it for the team. Rely on Nemo and just steal the game.

GO Sharks!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope they regain their composure during the break, otherwise the 3rd is going to be another major meltdown with all the momentum coming into game 3 going the Canucks way...i am not feeling this team recovering from that.

I don't mean to be a pessimist/Debbie Downer crap, but if we go back down 0-2 you can forget it. Mental fortitude doesn't exactly describe this team. I can see us taking 1 out of 2 in SJ but that's as good as it gets.

We're just simply outmatched from a standpoint of speed and depth at the blueline. They're missing Ballard and they're still getting the job done, we on the otherhand are missing Demers and it's showing.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for the Sharks to HAND Vancouver their ASS, and take this game.

Series will be all tied Boys going to San Jose for game #3

BELIEVE!!!!

Let's Go Sharks!!!!

Nimesis23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know what else to say other than to blame Doug for not acquiring another minute logging #2 d-man to replace Blake. That loss is looming huge over this series with the shitty way our defense is playing. He made some great moves getting Wellwood and White and even Niemi (eating crow here), but not replacing Blake was a huge mistake and its costing us right now.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to be a pessimist/Debbie Downer crap, but if we go back down 0-2 you can forget it. Mental fortitude doesn't exactly describe this team. I can see us taking 1 out of 2 in SJ but that's as good as it gets.

We're just simply outmatched from a standpoint of speed and depth at the blueline. They're missing Ballard and they're still getting the job done, we on the otherhand are missing Demers and it's showing.

i am pretty much in agreement, unless Demers is seriously injured he needs to play in game 3, our D is just getting schooled.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what else to say other than to blame Doug for not acquiring another minute logging #2 d-man to replace Blake. That loss is looming huge over this series with the shitty way our defense is playing. He made some great moves getting Wellwood and White and even Niemi (eating crow here), but not replacing Blake was a huge mistake and its costing us right now.

Dougie should have sent Ehrhoff to Florida instead of Vancouver for the 2 corpses he got in return. Nice going Dougie giving the Nucks a gift like that.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niemi earned some brownie points with me this game as the versus announcers said he was Arturs Irbe was a favorite of his growing up...

And did anyone else see that goall ahead goal coming from the minute before hand when SJ was just loafing around. I think it was Couture that looked like he waas skating in mudd... The team is gassed. This is like watching Mark Coleman fight. Beats you up and wins early, then in a minute span he's completely dead and gets caught in something stupid and loses...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eager needs to not play anymore. He needs to GTFO here.